so twinky got ______________

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, you guys keep talking about them being young, his girl being a cokehead/bulemic, him being depressed, him being a TPWF, etc etc, and I don't think any of those are the main problem.

The main problem here is that like a week ago she ADMITTED to you that she was feelin this other dude she was chillin with. You're not the least bit worried this might not be your seed? Seriously son?

truf.

okay first of im going to say thank you to all those who actually gave decent supportable advice,

and to the rest of you who made light of the situation, fuck all of you.

while it does bum me out to know there are fags out there who laugh at this situation,

im not losing sleep over it.

now...

it really pains me to say that i just found out that my girlfriend just had a miscarriage.

honestly im slipping into depression, not suicidal depression, just very sad.

but at the same time im definitely sad as fuck.

but i am trying to take it as a possible blessing in disguise.

what sucks now is seeing my girlfriend in the sickened state she is in now.

we were really planning on this happening because of how healthy my lady has become over the past months, she has been clean for a few months and the bulimia problem had just been taken care of.

we had already started looking at homes, telling our family and friends

and even talking marriage.

now my next couple of weeks are dedicated to helping my girlfriend feel as comfortable and healthy as possible.

if you guys could actually, out of respect for the deceased, hold any smart ass comments i would really appreciate it.

also i would appreciate the closure of this thread.

rip to my child.

I had kept it real in this thread and gave you a reality shake.

I didn't make light of the situation, nor do I find anything amusing about teen pregnancy.

My condolences go out to you and Ms.Twinky in this hard time but in all honesty it's probably for the best.

Honestly, you guys keep talking about them being young, his girl being a cokehead/bulemic, him being depressed, him being a TPWF, etc etc, and I don't think any of those are the main problem.

The main problem here is that like a week ago she ADMITTED to you that she was feelin this other dude she was chillin with. You're not the least bit worried this might not be your seed? Seriously son?

Oh snap... get that DNA test before you sign that birth certificate, Twinky.

Better safe than sorry.

okay first of im going to say thank you to all those who actually gave decent supportable advice,

and to the rest of you who made light of the situation, fuck all of you.

while it does bum me out to know there are fags out there who laugh at this situation,

im not losing sleep over it.

now...

it really pains me to say that i just found out that my girlfriend just had a miscarriage.

honestly im slipping into depression, not suicidal depression, just very sad.

but at the same time im definitely sad as fuck.

but i am trying to take it as a possible blessing in disguise.

what sucks now is seeing my girlfriend in the sickened state she is in now.

we were really planning on this happening because of how healthy my lady has become over the past months, she has been clean for a few months and the bulimia problem had just been taken care of.

we had already started looking at homes, telling our family and friends

and even talking marriage.

now my next couple of weeks are dedicated to helping my girlfriend feel as comfortable and healthy as possible.

if you guys could actually, out of respect for the deceased, hold any smart ass comments i would really appreciate it.

also i would appreciate the closure of this thread.

rip to my child.

rebumping it for those who didnt catch it.

btw for those talking about the dna test shit,

im positive that it was mine, me and that dude had a brief talk before it escalated into him curled in the fetal position while i repeatedly kicked him in the face.

he pleaded with me to believe him that they never had sex until he fucked up by sayin the only thing he did to her was try and kiss her.

either way, thats done and over with.

• Like 1