NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOSTON IS ASS, THE ONLY REASON I WOULDNT BE MAD IF THESE NIGGAS BEAT THE BULLS IS SO I CAN WATCH KOBE TAKE THE ILL STEAMY SHIT ON THESE NIGGAS HOPES AND DREAMS. EITHER HIM OR LEBRON IS GONNA DISMANTLE THESE NIGGAS I CANT FUCKIN WAIT TO SEE IT.

ALL THOSE NIGGAS PLAY OD FUCKIN DIRTY B, SHIT IS AMAZING. RAY ALLEN IS THE HUGEST PUSSY IN THE NBA AND PAUL PIERCE IS OVERRATED THAN A MUHFUCKA...IN OTHER NEWS, DWYANE WADE IS A MUTHAFUCKIN BEAST!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F HAPPENED LAST NITE WIT THE ROCKETS..THEIR OFFENSE COLLAPSED SO BAD AND NO REBOUNDS WTSOEVER..IT WAS KINDA OF SKEPTICAL THAT THEY HAD TWICE AS MANY FOULS CALLED THAN THE BLAZERS BUT FUK IT THEY BETTER CLINCH TOMORROW NITE FO SHO!! I JUST HOPE IF THEY DO THEY CAN GIVE L.A. A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY CUZ AS MUCH AS I LUV THEM, I DONT KNOW IF THEY CAN GET PASSED THE SECOND ROUND...

GET RED!!

GO ROCKETS!!!

pierce is a whiny little dirty bitch, dude exaggerates a lot of fouls ill give you that. hes always struck me as a real arrogant dude on some "you know who i am? im paul pierce who the fuck are you" shit. which is probably why he was stabbed like 9 times in the face, neck and back at a boston bar.

but that seems to be a lot of basketball, foul so they can get something in the works. everyone has their dirty moments, get over it. your just mad cause the bulls are losing right now. just like i probably would be if the celtics were doing shitty.

the celtics really start knocking em in in the last quarter/overtime. they play alright the whole game, but most games i've noticed they'll be down by a couple points most of the time, and then start killing it late in the game. kinda like they're leading the teams on and then like AHA! GOTCHA BITCHES!

rondo is the fuckin man, you're all just jealous that the dude sets more shit up than a tour manager.

that last foul on the bulls, i dont know who the dude was, but ill also say that basically looked like they were trying to cover up views while one of them punches the dude and smacks the ball out of his hand, that was some funny shit.

it was hilarious when he missed the first shot, they showed garnett looking towards the bulls bench screaming "THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!"

i think the reason boston is losing is because of davis's aweful mohack thingy he got on his head..but all in all great series,and rondo is a punk..after the face smack, in a press confrence he says he is not a dirty player then goes and does this to kirk hinrich..would not be suprised if he does not play in game 7..which i think will lead to bulls victory for the series