NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

i hate to sound like typical Laker fan on sports talk but...

whats up with dontae jones?

1. pushing kobe in the back while not making an attempt for the ball.

(nba ruled a flagrant 1 AFTER the game)

2. blatently tripping kobe.

(not even getting called during the game but ruled a flagrant 1 after nba review.

Dahntay Jones is a dirty fucking player. He was doing dirty shit against Chris Paul too. It's one thing to try to hurt players, but to be a nobody and try to hurt the other team's STAR player is really looked down upon.

I wish it was like the old days in the NBA, when someone tried to fuck up your star player, you'd throw in an enforcer off the bench (usually a PF or C) who you don't mind seeing get kicked out, and coming and throwing an elbow to the eye socket of the dirty player. I wanna see Mbenga come in there with a flying forearm to Dahntay Jones' grill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doug Collins has to be on Lebron's dick the whole time, I can't wait til these games get off TNT

that overtime tonight was unnecessary Lebron totally dove into the ground to get that ridiculous call. And that technical foul on D. Howard was bullllllllshit

good game though, looks like mo williams can't back up the guarantee

T;6400225']Yeah officiating is a Joke But Orlando still going forward Lebron deserves a flagrant after that Blatant elbow to Pietrus.

bull shit. orlando plays soo dirty. Z got elbowed mo got elbowed varjow got hit in the face. the refs werent callin shit.

T;6400225']Yeah officiating is a Joke But Orlando still going forward Lebron deserves a flagrant after that Blatant elbow to Pietrus.

No way! That was nothing considering the fact that the NBA revoked the flagrant 1 against Anthony Johnson today, after splitting open Mo's face. Fuck that.

Post season officiating has been fucking garbage...I don't buy the argument that they HAVE to call a game differently in the post season as opposed to a regular season game. When the officials start getting all fucking flaky on who gets called on a foul or what exactly is considered a flagrant you get niggas trying to see how far they can go. Elbows, tripping, head butts...and the league is condoning this shit.

That was some off the wall officiating weak calls where called and then they decide to just let them play and not call anything these refs need to keep shit consistent. They Blatatly took Nene out the game for no reason. Finally the lakers stepped up besides Kobe. Good game through 3 till the refs decided to call off the ball fouls and started not calling any fouls to the rim. Kobe did a good job getting the team involved, But Bynum looks lost like he doesnt even want to be there. Odom stepped up but not sure if he will be there again anytime soon.

the lakers are my favorite team after the pistons, but I feel like the nuggets deserve to win this series. If the rest of the lakers(besides black mamba) are going to be so inconsistent, then I feel like I would rather see the nuggets play like they've been playing when they advance to the finals.

the lakers are my favorite team after the pistons, but I feel like the nuggets deserve to win this series. If the rest of the lakers(besides black mamba) are going to be so inconsistent, then I feel like I would rather see the nuggets play like they've been playing when they advance to the finals.

i called a magic/nuggets finals before the conference finals started. i will set a record low for ratings. i love it how so many companies have put all their eggs in a basket with promoting their product by falsely illustrating a kobe vs lebron matchup in the finals. when will people learn.... DEFENSE wins championships. basketball is..and always will be a TEAM sport. take lebron off the cavs, and they would have never made it to the play offs. year in and year out...the people in charge of creating revenue for the NBA try to create these soap opera type stories that lead to a championship. all season long..all you hear is, "finally, lebron has the supporting cast he needs to win a championship."

WRONG!

then after the cavs swept detroit and atlanta, all you heard was, "orlando MIGHT squeeze 1 out at home."

WRONG!

p.s. cavs finished first and Lakers finished second in the regular season. besides the obvious ratings boost boxing match up between Lebron and Kobe, i feel like that is a legitimate reason to publicize it. besides why does everyone in the country get down on Cleveland? for real? this city needs a championship. badly. years of disappointments has got to of earned us some underdog cheer. no?

p.s. cavs finished first and Lakers finished second in the regular season. besides the obvious ratings boost boxing match up between Lebron and Kobe, i feel like that is a legitimate reason to publicize it.

how many times have we seen some top "regular season teams" like the suns and mavs kill it until they hit the playoffs? The postseason is always a different game.

I'm not disagreeing, as we've seen from the playoffs so far. but from a marketing aspect, those commercials were probably made mad long ago. besides there's going to be a publicizing emphasis on any money making entertainment. what did you expect?

I'm not disagreeing, as we've seen from the playoffs so far. but from a marketing aspect, those commercials were probably made mad long ago. besides there's going to be a publicizing emphasis on any money making entertainment. what did you expect?

thats the bullshit that im talking about. fuck the one one one match ups. thats not what basketball is about. thats what ratings and sales are about. the fact that those commercials were made way before the play offs is bullshit. i cant wait for the major marketing fail when the cavs dont make it.

you are right thought...its more or less of what ive come to expect from the nba. and thats sad.

im tired of it. lebron was crowned king before he even earned it. jordan wasnt air jordan until he earned it. when the pistons were shutting him down, he wasnt looked at as the greatest player to ever play the game. they were on lebron's dick with that bullshit before he even graduated. basketball is a team sport....end of story.

Archived