NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ho ass nigga lebrony got showed. if dem niggas get past orlando, at least a nigga like me get to see kobe show lebron who thae superstar be. KOBEEEE

Dude carried his whole fucking team and scored 49. Thats not getting showed, thats half your team not showing up.

The cavs are a better team altogether, I'm just glad it wasn't a sweep so that we can actually see a few games in the EC finals instead of a boring massacre. Rashard Lewis, Turkoglu and D. Howard are all some of my favorite players but they can't cope with the smoothness of the Mo Williams to LBJ game. I'm still pulling for the Lakers over the Cavs if it comes down to it.

As I see it, the Magic got a split out of this 1st win. Now when they get back to Orlando and get some home court calls, maybe Lebron will have to really take it up a notch to get past D. Howard in the paint. I hope another shot clock gets taken out before the series is over.

What about Mr. Big Shot Chauncey Billups throwing that inbound pass off of Kobe's back and then weaving in for a layup, that's how you end a half. The nuggets were down by like 12 points when I started watching, that was a nice run. This should be a good second half..

that steal was nice, J.R. didn't do shit that would've affected anything I guess Kobe thought he fouled Ariza away from the ball.

Can't believe Chauncey just missed that free throw, this reminds me of game 2 against the pistons in '04

*false alarm fisher got a tough look on that 3*

Word, I love it too.

It SHOULD be 2-0 right now. Fucking Anthony Carter.

Magic look like they're going to make this tough vs the Cavs too. I know it's been said before, but the match ups Orlando have vs the Cavs are tough. They can't guard Howard or Lewis yet. Who knows if they can?

It SHOULD be 2-0 right now. Fucking Anthony Carter.

Not really. The two games were like polar opposites of each other. While the Lakers did come back from what, like a 15-point deficit to win Game 1 -- the Nuggets came back from a 15-point deficit to win Game 2.

So you can say both teams "stole" a game.

And if I recall, Trevor Ariza stole the ball while the Lakers were already up by a point, so that play more-or-less sealed the victory rather than giving them the victory.

great game again tonight. ariza again with the steal to seal the game.

where was melo in the second half?

foul trouble hurt the nuggets this game.

still wondering why the Lakers didnt take it to them in game 2 when they got into early foul trouble. started taking jumpshots and let them off the hook.

They can't guard Howard or Lewis yet. Who knows if they can?

dont get me wrong howard is a great ball player, but these dudes aint unguardable.im pretty sure howard got stuffed so hard he fell out of bounds in game 1, plus Z and moe stripped him a few times also.

the cavs zone D is lookin real nice, if only we could secure that 10-20 point lead we've been gettin into the second half. we'll see how things go down in orlando tommorow, LETS GO CAVS!!!