edward furlong is possibly the worst actor in the world

seeking

terminator 2 is on.

seriously, why couldnt a priest have molested this annoying little piece of shit, causing him to fall into a gigantic spiral of depresion that leads him to sucking cock in a public bathroom for heroin money, rather than act in movies. ugh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: edward furlong is possible the worst actor in the world

terminator 2 is on.

seriously, why couldnt a priest have molested this annoying little piece of shit, causing him to fall into a gigantic spiral of depresion that leads him to sucking cock in a public bathroom for heroin money, rather than act in movies. ugh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....to bad he already looks disturbed

Re: edward furlong is possible the worst actor in the world

I was reading into Terminator 4 on the internets the other day and somehow found out that Furlong is now a pop singer who was able to only release his album in Japan. His voice is sounds exactly like it did in T2, still. And he sucks as a singer. Although he played the part OK in T2.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=63372957

i liked him in american history x

AmericanHistoryX.jpg

Yes he was great in this movie.

BUt whenever anyone we know lets out a high pitched noise, we start to refer to them as 'Eddie' in reference to his girly squeals during the bike chase in terminator 2. Whatever happened to the red-headed mullet dude?

Anyway, for my money, there is a worse actor doing the round by the name of Adam Sandler. How the fuck is this piece of shit still making movies?

Hahah my first negative props!

Seriously he is lame, he plays the same (very shit) character in every movie, his jokes are second rate and barely raise a chuckle and all round he seems like an megalomaniacal dipshit whose head is so far up his own ass he forgot how to be funny somewhere along the way.

Mauler -> endured 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' recently and the only good thing in it was that chick in her underwear. Word

While I agree that this Furlong kid is a bad actor and that Adam Sandler plays the same character every time... neither of them have anything on Kevin Costner. Mr. Costner is genuinely horrible. How the guy continues to get work is beyond me...

Kevin Costner was born without a penis. It's a fact, look it up.

I hate how he always plays the righteous hero in all his movies. He's the quintessential thousand yard stare all American overly serious good guy.

Tom Cruise definitely has a prolapsed butt hole as well from all the time he's had his head stuffed up there.

IMO opinion, Philip Seymor Hofman owns everyone. I mean how can a dude go from acting a faggy, wierdo, socially misfitted camera man in Boogie nights to a conceited, rude, aristocratic med student in Patch Adams to a burned out chain smoking music journo in Almost Famous to a smart mouthed, on the ball, unorthodox, Greek born CIA agent in Charlie Wilson's War and be completely convincing in all of them? I haven't even seen Capote for which he won some fancy shmancy award.

Yes have to co-sign Kevin Costner.

I think Chuck Liddell was a better actor in that Jet Li movie than Kevin Coster has ever been.

But I still stand by the statement that Adam Sandler is the most overrated of all movie stars. Everyone admits Kevin Costner is shit, but people hype up Adam Sandler like he is a comedic messiah or something. Watch Little Nicky (probably the worst movie I have ever seen) and see if you still think those nega-props are warranted seeking.

But I still stand by the statement that Adam Sandler is the most overrated of all movie stars. Everyone admits Kevin Costner is shit, but people hype up Adam Sandler like he is a comedic messiah or something. Watch Little Nicky (probably the worst movie I have ever seen) and see if you still think those nega-props are warranted seeking.

Wedding Singer, great movie good acting, good humour, good sound track, good memories.

This using your criteria, Adam Sandler essentially plays himself every movie. I thought the whole purpose of acting was to be something you are not to make people believe you are?

Look at the good actors thru the years, Pacino, Anthony Hopkins et al, they all could make you believe they were the character, no matter what movie it is. Take Al for example, he plays the calculating Micheal in the Godfather movies then the psycho Tony Montana in Scarface. So he shows he can act, whereas sandler plays the same idiot in every movie he has ever been in..

Thus I give up, Adam Sandler sucks IMO and should stop making movies.

i don't know how anyone can say edward furlong was "good" in american history X. i think you just loved that movie so much, that even if gary coleman played the part, you'd be like "oh he was really convincing." every time i've seen that movie, i've thought furlong made that movie worse. he was annoying in it, through out the whole fucking thing. he can't act, and the only good part was watching him take the fucking bullet at the end. i wish the cast of romper stomper killed him in the first ten minutes of that movie.

edit: i'd like to see Abe Vigoda kill furlong with a chainsaw.

ave-vigoda-is-alive.jpg

he is the king of hollywood.

Archived