audrina patridge from the hills naked NSFW!!

john brown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea who she is or what hills she came from.

she got the whole "fuck me up against the wall then cum on my titties" look. i love that look.

so........SMASH.....but not wifey status.

yeah i never seen that show in my life

I just know a good smizash when its presented

you nerds get mega sprung over some internet tits.

:lol:

like your panties wouldnt be wet if matt damon's dick was on the internet...:rolleyes:

i could care less about this chick, but dont pretend you're better then us.

ewww stupid skinny bitch, no thank you. that shit aint sexy, chow down on several chipotle burritos then talk to me. I like my women thick.

Word the fuck up on that! I'm not one for skinny chicks but, I don't watch that show but I think this show was somehow connected or a spinoff or sequel or some shit to the Laguna Beach show on MTV. I maybe wrong but "LC" or Lauren is ten times like off the ricter scale than this broad. But props on the boobs shot.

audrina-patridge-pics.jpg

YO I WOULD BEAT BUT PEEP THE ILLMATIC CORN OF 2009 ON SHORTY TOE!! GODDAMN B YOU CAN SEE THAT SHIT THROUGH THE WATER UDDDDDD!! IM SAYIN THOUGH THIS BITCH AINT BAD FOR A "SATURDAY NIGHT MET THIS BITCH AT THE BAR TOOK HER BACK TO THE CRIB" SMASH. I WOULD WIFE BASED ON WHO SHE IS BUT IF I HAD TO BASE IT ON LOOKS ALONE, IM GOOD, (ON THE WIFING TIP) TITTIES IS OFFICIAL THOUGH BUT I DONE SEEN EVERY KINDA TITTIE IN THE WORLD AT THIS POINT SO TITTIES DONT IMPRESS ME.

AND BITCH IF YOU'RE GONNA TAKE NUDE PICTURES AT LEAST GETCHA FUCKIN NAILS DID!! I DONT WANNA SOUND LIKE A HOMO PERFECTIONIST BUT WHEN I SEE YOUR HAND(S) ;) AROUND MY DICK I DONT WANNA LOOK DOWN AND FEEL LIKE MY LIL NEPHEW IS FINNA JERK ME OFF, GET THEM STUBBY CHEWED UP NAILS OUTTA HERE B ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT