not to sound like a rapper

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i havent been taking pictures for shit. i kinda went through some shit early this last summer. some emotional/girl shit whatever. ever since then ive kind of boycotted photos. i know what i see, i dont need proof. im sure that sounds very emo, but whatever. ive got a pic from out my window, thats the only picture ive bothered to upload. ive taken a few, but nothing special.

london.jpg

ive got a few from me and heavylox trip to hong kong in dec. lemme see if i can find any.

Talking publicly about money is poor etiquette.

I agree, but if I was seeks I'd be rubbing it in ur face too......actually maybe not........

Dudes just pretty happy about his life and I guess he has good reason to be.......Don't worry, one day I'll be balling outrageous too......

poesia balls for real.

hesh and i ball selectively.

and theres no such thing as one of us balling 'harder' than the other. we're a team. there is no 'i' in 'baller'.

Group balling makes it more fun, self entourage status.

I've slowly been phasing out my broke friends and hanging in a better tax bracket.

thats some faggot ass shit right there. you sound like a valley girl.

telling someone you cant hang anymore because their socks are from kmart.

My socks are from Walmart.

I like to eat at good restaurants, my highschool friends are still kicking it fast food style.

Some of them are still couch crashing at peoples houses smoking weed everyday.

If they are unemployed with no aspirations of doing anything with themselves why continue hanging with them?

poesia is the most balling mother fucker on here.

make a 12oz ranking system in wealth, that would be fun to see.

i can afford a few vacations right now, but im lame and saving my money right now. i dont really know why, if i die tommorow with all this money stacked up im gonna be really pissed off.

Money is only one way of measuring balling, if someone gots time and the money to travel the world and have no worries there one up on me. Money dont buy you time, you got to find that on your own.

When you got things you are bound to keeping them, and leaving what you have amassed is one of the biggest ball and chains there is. But it has it perks.

We each got ours...............