not to sound like a rapper

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T;6235093']. Money dont buy you time, you got to find that on your own.

word, i could just leave next week and go on some crazy travels, but that would fuck up my whole money making agenda. im still a long way from being able to comfortably relax and drop serious cash at the same time.

fuck this petty shit poesia put me on, i'll build the fucking houses, you sell them.

fuck ballin i stack for long enough to take a trip for two weeks. come home and repeat the process. my friends make fun cause im always broke but when i tell em im takin another trip they get jealous as fuck cause they're all stuck. not ever seein shit.

yea i know man. but im thinking long term, i want zeeee propertiezzzzz.

i think i will take a vacation soon, ive been a slave to my stacking lately. who gives a fuck about a house when the world is going to be blown up in a giant fireball in 2012??

T;6235093']Money is only one way of measuring balling' date=' if someone gots time and the money to travel the world and have no worries there one up on me. Money dont buy you time, you got to find that on your own.[/quote']

dont be fooled, despite the theme of hesh's thread, what i do have is a job that allows me to travel, friends on every continent and the desire to see and do rather than own. i'm gonna die broke, but i'm gonna die with a head full of memories. we all set ourselves towards what makes us happy. some people want security, some want property, i just want to have fun.

dont be fooled, despite the theme of hesh's thread, what i do have is a job that allows me to travel, friends on every continent and the desire to see and do rather than own. i'm gonna die broke, but i'm gonna die with a head full of memories. we all set ourselves towards what makes us happy. some people want security, some want property, i just want to have fun.

Wow..... you're just like jesus....

but in a really really sad way.

yeah, that's definately some baller shit. I never understand what drives people to bang out 70-80 hour work weeks.....it's like yeah, you gotta a lot of money man, but it's just sitting in a bank account while you rot in an office....I guess they can enjoy it when they're 60...

yo seekin i feel that 100%, but at the same time you can still travel and do all that good shit after you get your shit set.

once i get my house, get my money right, im gonna start travelin and ballin out.

i did book another vacation though, i got a plane to catch in three weeks im going to vancouver.

i just look at life/ballin kinda like college. yea im missing out on alot of shit now, but im hopin it will pay off later. i put 4 years into a bumfuck school getting my degree while my boys were holdin down jobs and making more money than me. now im dopeboy fresh. just gotta get my stack up to around 50 grand and i can start relaxing. i think my total net worth right now is around 20 in the bank, safe, and inventory. i think thats pretty good considering most 22 year olds dont have a degree and probably have like 800 to their name in their gay little BOA checking account.

i don't hang out w/ fat people. no joke.

if i weren't poor i'd hang with poor people still, though.

damn straight

always askin to eat your sides and cant fit thru doors and ALWAYS STEALING ALL THE DAMN MOTSARELLA AND TOMATOS OUT OF THE FRESH BAR AT THE ITALIAN MARKET GODAMNITTT!!!

Aghhh the mere mentioning of fat people sends me into a blind rage....

As for socks, yu gotta cop the "bag o tube socks" in the hood...

Fuck bein rich or poor, if your ballin just buy more fucking socks and throw the old ones away, but if you got some argyle joints (I own half a pair) that are all polo or something, your gonna fucking lose one and look like a dumbass rockin one tube sock and one argyle junt

i just bought a bulk pack of chicken breasts and seared off those bad boys, cut those into strips and threw them in the freezer for easy stir fry action in the future. productive morning.

i did book another vacation though, i got a plane to catch in three weeks im going to vancouver.

if you need the lowdown on what to do and shit, holler.

im not sure whats gonna be crackin in van city, im thinking abuot hitting the cafes during the day smoking the reef, then maybe hittin a club or bar later and say hi the asian girls, maybe try to sneak a few back to the 206. only gonna be there one day, the rest will be pacific northwest.