⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true.

okay to start off, i would have an endless array of all types of fried chicken. kfc,popeyes,churches,calvins (agusta ga know what im talkin bout) and about 45-50 of them chicken quesadillas from taco bell. then for my second course i would have a giant bowl of spaghetti, with those little miniature corndogs mixed in, you know the ones that look like tater tots but they really not they just corn dogs. and then ima have them drape the spaghetti in dominoes pizza (pepperoni with extra cheese and extra pepperoni) and then back it like pie. them after im done with that i'll finish off my dessert with 2 full gallons of expresso and a carton of cigarettes with a side of laxitives. that way when i am finally sent to be executed and i vacate my bowels i want those fuckers to have to clean my shit off the walls and the cieling for months. i literally want my whole anus to explode and then start squirting out this most foulest of excriments all over the executioner and the guards, and the witnesses and family members of who ever i wronged. not even the priest will be spared from my pooey wrath. they will all feel my pain, and will rue the day that they put the great romero to death. i will become a folk hero to those incarcerated, and they will make shrines in my likeness out of bars of soap and toilet paper mache, and i will become the patron saint to all those serving life or on their 3rd strikes. they will say "romero died for your sins and shat on all them niggas and the warden so you don't have to" and they will rejoice...

tpbm found my above answer to be alteast slightly entertaining.

• Like 2