⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

False, sex can be a messy thing, I do not associate the word accidental with orgasm. If the question had been about busting before I would like to the answer would be true.

TPBM believes that despite what they tell you in grade school there actually are some stupid questions.

Haha. True.

The person below me has thought of an invention (ex: post it note,head on?)

as means to make money. Days later tpbm found out it has

already been invented via infomercial.

*edit. I re read this mess and decided I need to go to sleep

because it doesn’t really make any sense.

sooooo- The person below me rides public transportation.

When I was a teenager I had long hair and the females were often impressed with my prowess in wrapping a towel around my head, so I thought of inventing a towel hat with a draw string for those less talented than myself. Years later I see that product on TV and hear that it was a big success.

No public transportation for me in years unless I am in a city that I flew into.

TPBM stopped riding at the back of the bus and now sits up front because dealing with the crazies lost its appeal at some point.

False, not my favorite flavor. What pisses me off is that it looks like they might phase out the classic flavors. I am not a fan of this x-treme bullshit being pushed into every product. I know that the kids today do not ride a bmx the way I used to or skate the same but I do not need a extreme beverage or fucking deodorant. I just want some shit that works.

TPBM want more roads and highways built in their area.