⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

False. I paint, draw, and have done a little sculptures. I have been asked to do things but I don't care about the money, and I like to save my work. If someone REALLY appreciates something, yes I would sell it at a low price. Don't know about the future.

The person below considers himself a graffiti writer (Tags, throw ups, pieces, rollers)

Didn't ge t the question. Sorry. Wait, do I think that alcohol tastes better in the street, where you can't drink? If that's the question the answer is yes, I remember a story but who cares...

The person below me can't stand that... if a person gets up of a seat, and you sit there, the seat is HOT, fuck I hate that.

Haha... I didn't negapropped Whatthepuck this time. But I have done it 3 times.

The person below me cares about his cellphone and he's like: -Fuck, I need to get another cellphone because this one sucks. Like all techie and shit.

True. I have between 20 and 30 dollars in my pocket. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with my girl and I'm going to drink tonight. I don't have a job. Nobody gives me money, I give money to my mom. I have a girl. I need to fix my car. Need to pay 340 Dlls. to someone. My Laptop, a necklace, my camera and my cellphone are in the pawn shop, and I'm always doing stuff to live, and fuck I'm always happy.

The person below me likes flowers.

Annoying? Like Rustos because they make too much noise? Hmmm... nah, I like Fat caps and Rustos, anyways they cost 1 dollar in the Graffiti Supply Shop we have here, so almost everybody paints with the stock caps. Sometimes there is someone that buys caps on internet and he starts selling them but they sell really fast. Also sometimes Moz GAW from Los Angeles comes and leaves caps to sell and we buy. so...

False...

The person below me thinks it is so stupid to paint with stock caps