IM MAAADDDD

DA KID MERO

I LIKE HITTING NIGGAS WITH THE "YOU MAD?"

BUT IM ACTUALLY MAD, THIS HIPSTER CHICK IM TRYING TO HOLLA AT IS NOT AS AMPED TO FUCK WITH ME AS I FEEL SHE SHOULD BE. I HATE HIPSTERS TOO B, YOU KNOW ME. BUT ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BROAD DOGS. ITS DISGUSTING THAT IM ADDRESSING IT ON HERE BUT FUCK IT. I ONLY HOLLA'D BASED ON A RECOMENDATION FROM HER HOMEGIRL AND USUALLY WHEN A CHICK TELLS YOU "HOLLA AT MY HOMEGIRL" ITS BECAUSE SHE'S PRETTY SURE THERES GOING TO BE A POSITIVE OUTCOME. BUT IT AINT NO FUCKIN POSITIVE OUTCOME DOGS. I NEED A BITCH TO BE THIRSTY. OH SHORTY GOT A MAN TOO BUT IM NOT TOO CONCERNED ABOUT THAT. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO APPROACH A HIPSTER BITCH? IS THERE A SPECIAL MATING CALL? I DONT OWN ANY DUNKS OR OLD REEBOKS AND I DONT OWN ANY CLOTHING FROM 1992 SO THAT MEANS IM ASSED OUT DONT IT?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YO ITS CRAZY CUZ I USUALLY DO GOOD WITH THE PITCHFORK MEDIA WILLIAMSBURG HIPSTER HOES, BUT CUZ THEY FEEL MY AUTHENTICITY, YOU DIG? THEY WANT A NIGGA THAT KNOWS THE HOOD AND ISNT JUST WEARING "STREETWEAR" AND PERPETRATING WHEN HIS I.D. SAYS BOISE IDAHO...I AM STREET WEAR YOU DIG? I THINK ITS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS CHICK IS NOT FROM NYC. SHE DONT KNOW NO BETTER, MAYBE SHE THINKS IM A CRAZY DUSTHEAD RAPIST? BITCHES NEED TO BE STRAIGHT UP LIKE "NAH DOGS, IM NOT FUCKIN WITH YOU" CUZ THATS HOW I BE WITH SHORTIES MAN, LIKE YO, MA, YOU COOL...BUT IM NOT FUCKIN WITH YOU...UNLESS YOU GOT HALF AN OUNCE AND 50 STICKS.

YO ITS CRAZY CUZ I USUALLY DO GOOD WITH THE PITCHFORK MEDIA WILLIAMSBURG HIPSTER HOES, BUT CUZ THEY FEEL MY AUTHENTICITY, YOU DIG? THEY WANT A NIGGA THAT KNOWS THE HOOD AND ISNT JUST WEARING "STREETWEAR" AND PERPETRATING WHEN HIS I.D. SAYS BOISE IDAHO...I AM STREET WEAR YOU DIG? I THINK ITS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS CHICK IS NOT FROM NYC. SHE DONT KNOW NO BETTER, MAYBE SHE THINKS IM A CRAZY DUSTHEAD RAPIST? BITCHES NEED TO BE STRAIGHT UP LIKE "NAH DOGS, IM NOT FUCKIN WITH YOU" CUZ THATS HOW I BE WITH SHORTIES MAN, LIKE YO, MA, YOU COOL...BUT IM NOT FUCKIN WITH YOU...UNLESS YOU GOT HALF AN OUNCE AND 50 STICKS.

well if your good at bagging hipster sluts, then you know there's the 'down to fuck any hood nigga' hipster sluts

and the 'too good for any one who isnt a hipster' sluts.

sounds ike you gotta #2 slut on your hands.

FUGAZI SON....i'll throw you some, spark her some dust to that and she'll fully slop up your dick and you'll be left saying "yo b all dem years seezy and i busted balls over fugazi i coulda been straight putting my d piece in shawties mouth piece"

I DONT KNOW IF SHE'S DOWN WITH FUGAZI B, SHE'S MORE OF A HIPHOPSTER

ALSO, SHORTY IS CANADIAN. THAT CHANGES THE WHOLE SHIT DONT IT? NYC HIPSTERS AND CANADIAN HIPSTERS ARE LIKE NEWPORTS AND MARLBORO MENTHOLS, THE SAME, BUT DIFFERENT. FEEL ME?

I DONT KNOW IF SHE'S DOWN WITH FUGAZI B, SHE'S MORE OF A HIPHOPSTER

ALSO, SHORTY IS CANADIAN. THAT CHANGES THE WHOLE SHIT DONT IT? NYC HIPSTERS AND CANADIAN HIPSTERS ARE LIKE NEWPORTS AND MARLBORO MENTHOLS, THE SAME, BUT DIFFERENT. FEEL ME?

where is she from? I can get you in that pussy by dusk kid!

i'm fucking a rnb nigga lover right now we should swap meet poon!

MY DUDE SAID PITCHFORK MEDIA HAHAHA DMS KNOCK OFF HERBS.

yo you cant pass for Asian brasi its a wrap.

unless you start dressing like a 1989 newport magazine ad.

and i can totally cut you a few Gs of real dirt shit.

YAK IS NOT A PROBLEM IM SITTIN ON A CHUNK RIGHT NOW THAT COULD SINK THE TITANIC.

MY NIGGA, AS USUAL YOU ARE ON POINT, SHORTY MAN LOOKS LIKE A HALF ASIAN WHITE DUDE. EITHER THAT OR HE GOT DOWNS. I CAN THROW ON SOME FUNKY COLORS <(MY FAULT "COLOURS") BUT I CANT DO THAT WHOLE 1993 RETRO SHIT B, WHEN I LOOK AT FLICKS OF WHAT I WAS WEARING IN 93 IM A LIL EMBARASSED AND WISHED I HAD PARENTS THAT DRESSED THEY KIDS TILL THEY 17.

I FOUND IT!

How to be a Black hipster or just a hipster in general...

keleokereke.jpg

1. One of the most important parts of being a hipster is the hair. Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you, so to be a Black hipster, you've gotta do something different with yours. The mohawk is one way to go, but its a little played now as even Diddy had one. Some other ways to go would be dyeing it a random color (especially good for girls) shaving various parts and leaving other parts unshaved or anything asymmetrical (also good for girls). Mixing various styles (like Kele from Bloc Party above)is good too. This all shows that you don't really care what others think, and that you're above the norm, which is really important in being a hipster.

2. Clothing is another big aspect of being a hipster. One of the defining characteristics of being hip is skinny jeans. The skinnier and tighter the better. I would recommend the Levis shrink-to-fit raw denim jeans as you can tailor those to your needs. The best way to go about getting your jeans skinny would be to sit in a tub of hot water with them on... then you can ensure that you'll never be able to have kids again. (If your closest girl friend can fit in them easily, then they aren't tight enough... so try again.)

You will also need to find things from your childhood fads that didn't make it, i.e. Starter caps, flannel, etc. Basically anything you can play off as being ironic is key. And don't forget those accessories. You'll need some black rimmed glasses a la Malcolm X or Drew Carey, ring1.jpgand for girls, mismatched earrings are a must. Even a big chain or a multi fingered ring. One of those head covers that you usually only see Arabs wearing in the desert is also a plus, except wear it like you're a bandit. That's big.

What about your feet you ask? Well I've got you covered there too. I would recommend some Vans or Chucks. But you can't wear them all fresh and clean... throw them around in the dirt a little or buy the ones that look really used, but are really expensive.

chucks.JPG

The most important thing with clothing is that whatever you do... Don't MATCH! I cannot stress this enough. You will be mocked and scoffed if you do.

3. Music is another way to define yourself as a hipster. Basically all you wanna do is listen to any 'alternative' or 'underground' rock and/or rap that you can find. Preferably anything your non hipster friends don't know. And the more 'emo' it is, the better. (If you don't know what emo is, just look for the guys with the asymmetrical hair cuts and black eye liner.) Also, liking the Ramones (or acting like you do) is a huge plus.

4. This step is not quite necessary, but if you want the image to be complete I would recommend it. Buy a skateboard. You don't have to know how to skate (it would help however), but you've got to look like you could. (If your jeans are tight enough, it will probably be hard to skate well anyway.) This shows that you're in touch with your alternative side and that you're a rebel and different... so what if every 13 year old skates now.

5. Lastly, and this is probably the most important step. You must develop an attitude that shows that you don't care about much, and that you're too cool to be bothered with anything that isn't about being cool or different. But you have to do this while acting like you aren't doing it. (Often looking into the distance is a good way to do it) Sorta Like these guys:

hipstergirl.jpg

Well thats basically it, I hope that this helped and I wish you all the best of luck in your future hip endeavors.

And because I'm so hip... I don't actually care if you liked this or not.