IM MAAADDDD

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you. I wish I could help you out with some "inside information" or something, but I don't know her like that.

LOL AT LEAST YA HEARTS IN IT KID. WHATS THE GENERAL VIBE YOU GET FROM THIS CHICK? I DONT REALLY KNOW HER FROM A HOLE IN THE WALL AND I KNOW ITS WRONG TO JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER NAHMEAN?

well, she might rock some of that "streetwear" shit, but I dont really think she's a hipster. Fronts, fitteds, baby phat gear, short skirts and big puffy winter jackets with fur collars has been her steez for years. I can shoot you some info on the dude she's dating right now and you'll see what I mean.

YEAH SWHAT IM TOMBOUT MY NIGGA, SHE'S A HIPHOPSTER.

I SPOKE TO SHORTY A LIL BIT

SHORTY SAID "I GOT A MAN BUT I AINT WIFED UP"

OHHHHHHH!!!! ITS LIKE THAAAAAAT?!

SO I WENT IN, BUT ITS LOOKING WACK. I WAS PLANNING A TRIP UP TO THE GREAT WHITE NORTH SOON B CUZ MY HOMEBOY IS MARRYING SOME CANADIAN BITCH SO I GOTTA GO UP THERE AND THUG OUT THE SESSION PLUS HE JUST BEAT A CASE SO HE'S AMPED UP AND HE REALLY WANTS ME TO GO UP THERE AND PARTY HARDBODY KARATE. SO I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT CONNECTION AND SMUGGLE THIS CHICK BACK TO THE HOOD AND PUT HER ON. I DONT KNOW THOUGH B...BUT YO PUT ME ONTO HOMIE, MAYBE WE CAN SHARE.

OR MAYBE I CAN BATTLE HOMIE FOR HIS BROAD. HA!

it sounds like your working to hard and the way you're describing her, "SHORTY MAN LOOKS LIKE A HALF ASIAN WHITE DUDE", it doesn't seem worth it...I mean unless you're into half white asian men, in which case, just say you're not, keep your cred, and hit up google for answers.

really, i say drop the bullshit and move along...fish in the sea, fish in the sea.

ps. The bus I take every morning is filled with black hipsters on their way to school, its like an ad for urban outfitters or H&M. Today i heard one girl say, "Black girls dont wear blue eyeshadow", and then clown the girl for a solid 5 minutes, I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing. (this is while wearing headphones, listening to loud noisy music)

it sounds like your working to hard and the way you're describing her, "SHORTY MAN LOOKS LIKE A HALF ASIAN WHITE DUDE", it doesn't seem worth it...I mean unless you're into half white asian men, in which case, just say you're not, keep your cred, and hit up google for answers.

really, i say drop the bullshit and move along...fish in the sea, fish in the sea.

ps. The bus I take every morning is filled with black hipsters on their way to school, its like an ad for urban outfitters or H&M. Today i heard one girl say, "Black girls dont wear blue eyeshadow", and then clown the girl for a solid 5 minutes, I had to bite my cheek to keep from laughing. (this is while wearing headphones, listening to loud noisy music)

NAHHHHH MY NIGGA MY GIVEAFUCKABOUTTHISSHIT METER IS AT LIKE 2% OUT OF A 100. IM NOT EVEN SWEATING SHORTY IN THE LEAST. I NEVER SWEAT A BITCH B, CUZ MY MIND IS ALWAYS RIGHT WHERE YOU SAID B, FISH IN THE SEA...YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHORTIES THERE IS IN THE BX ALONE? I COULDNT FUCK WITH ALL OF EM IF I TRIED DOGS. BUT SOMETIMES WHEN I AINT DOIN SHIT BUT SITTIN AROUND PLAYING MADDEN AND DUMPIN DUTCH GUTS I THINK ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT AND DECIDE TO POST IT ON 12OZ. DIG? BLACK HIPSTERS ARE REAL WACK TOO B. I SEEN A COUPLE, I ACTUALLY SEEN THE BLOC PARTY DUDE OR SOMEONE THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HIM AT A BAR IN THE LES WHILE I WAS WITH THIS JAPANESE JAWN DRINKIN VODKA TONICS. I LAUGHED DUMB LOUD AND WAS LIKE "OH SHIT THE NIGGA FROM BLOC PARTY, NIGGA LOOK CRAZY." NOBODY ELSE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT YO, ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK.

yo like a month ago some black hipsters tried to fight me in a bar, they got all niggerish and shit right scream and wilding out while we was nose to nose. When i called dude out for being a Skateboard P looking white boy I seriously thought he was going to cry.....like dude for all seriousness if i was on a block and some faggot looking r n b loving nig tried to gorilla my shit I'd be going home with his suit jacket and fitted on.

Is that some local shit to my suburban ass or what? you guys got black dudes dressed like faggots trying bang out blocks?

Street Fid-id-id-id-dam

2266299862_b4ec088d09_o.jpg

RED CAFE WENT THE FUCK IN ON THIS TAPE, IM NOT GONNA FRONT THOUGH FAB SOUNDS A LITTLE WEIRD WHEN IT AINT CLUE BEHIND HIM. DRAMA GOT THIS SOUTHERN VIBE THAT DONT GO WITH FAB. EVEN THOUGH I HATE JOE BUDDEN, FABS VERSE ON "FAMILY REUNION" WAS FUCKING BLACKOUT CRACKOUT PULL THE MAC OUT AND HAVE A CLAP OUT...CRAZY.

BLACK HIPSTERS ARE REAL WACK TOO B. I SEEN A COUPLE, I ACTUALLY SEEN THE BLOC PARTY DUDE OR SOMEONE THAT LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HIM AT A BAR IN THE LES WHILE I WAS WITH THIS JAPANESE JAWN DRINKIN VODKA TONICS. I LAUGHED DUMB LOUD AND WAS LIKE "OH SHIT THE NIGGA FROM BLOC PARTY, NIGGA LOOK CRAZY." NOBODY ELSE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT YO, ASK ME IF I GIVE A FUCK.

These kids are weird, really nice clothes but talk like they're coming out of SW D.C. (the equivalent of Harlem, i guess). If there is such a thing as black wannabe, thug, wiggers, thats them.