LOOKING FOR SOME SUPPORT FROM CH.0

earl broclo ESQ

I've seen people post threads looking for help from the Ch.0 community, so I've decided to follow suit. I started DJ'ing at this new bar about a month ago. It's a real nice place, run by really good people. They just opened up within the last year, and got nominated for TimeOut magazine's "eat out awards." The ballot is both in the magazine and online. So what I'm hoping for, is to get as many people as I can, to vote for this bar:

http://www.huckleberrybar.com/

I play records there, as does another 12oz'er who's name I'm not going to mention. By voting for this bar, you're helping the bar out, and possibly helping us out as well. The award might get the bar more recognition, which means more money for them, and possibly more people for us to play music for at night.

All you have to do is go to this link:

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/static_content/surveys/?surveyid=962

Scroll down to "Best new bar," click on "Huckleberry Bar," then scroll down and click Submit. It's easy, and only takes about 30 seconds, unless you move at sloth like speeds.

I know this might not be "thread" worthy to some of you, but any votes are appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone. i know i keep saying thanks, but it's because i mean it. i told one of the owners i could get him some votes, and the first thing i thought was ch.0.

we should use our power to get socialized health care in the U.S.

WORD I VOTED, SO CAN I COME THRU AND STEAL SOME CAMERAS AND GET FREE BEER?

MERO--there are no cameras to steal, but i can get you a couple beers if you want. a couple --not a whole nights worth!

the drink prices are kind of high, compared to the price of PBR. they have good beer and booze, but the minimum on pints is $6.00. cocktails cost about $10.00. a couple of my friends think it's too pricey for them, but i think drinking pints for $6.00 is pretty average.