Destruction League Shit

GucciCondom

Hahahaha dude I was high getting him to agree to the most outrageous shit.

He hit me up saying "I'm a dead man walking" and all this shit from another name after the fact.

He goes to Middletown High School.

Should I send them and Email with this thread? So they can have a little conference with his parents? Hahahahahahaha.

YES!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is santos mendoza. as ahamed as i am, i would like to say that this experience really opened my eyes. obviously this is some sick shit, i know its sick, we all know its sick, and this is why i come to you people. i have no pride after reading these posts, and looking at this forum, i dont expect anyone to feel sympathetic towards me, and i dont blame you. THATS FUCKIN SICK, i dont even know what i was thinkin. now i know how it feels to be labled, and recognized as a pedophile/sexual predator. i have never felt so low in my life. i spoke to the guy that made the post today, and i just felt like crying. an appology would do absolutley nothing in this case, i can appologize, but whos to say that i wont go back and do it again. an email to my school is unnecessary, an email to the police is unnecessary. i have been humiliated enough through this post, and put on blast. my full name, myspace page, email. and i got maaad myspace messages with threats, and more humiliation... i dont ask that you people take this post down, i dont ask that you stop humiliating me, because i do deserve it. all i ask is that this isnt publicized, and that my school, or authorities arent notified. this isnt who i am. i have plans for my life, places i wanna go. please dont let this mistake ruin my life. i have honestly never been so depressed. im willing to do anything to gain the forgiveness of this community.

If it was someone older I would have extorted the fuck out of them but this dude doesn't have no loot.

Wait, could that be a new hustle?

Blackmailing and Extorting pedophiles?

Chyeaaaaaa.

Honestly, I think this dude was just being a dumb fuck and let his little aim fantasy go too far.

I think he is genuinely sorry and regretful for this shit, and I think that we all have taught him a lesson.

So I ask that we don't take it any further with bringing it to his school or anything.

I think I would feel bad if we actually ruined this dudes whole life over it, my original intentions were to just embarrass him enough that he wouldn't think about doing it again and I think we have achieved that.