Destruction League Shit

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, DL doesn't kid around... Maybe "12oz Goon Gang" is a new part of the DL?

Serioiusly though, I'm not about fucking this kid over forever. He fucked up, sure, but I don't want to see someone's life ruined (or ended) over a mistake he made when he was 17.

@ Santos... man, change your name, or something.

from what i read if dude seriously thought he was talking to an 8 year old then he is fucked.

i dont understand how you people are saying shit like i dont want him to ruin his life or dial 1-800-suicide or some shit.

if that was an 8 year old how fuckin' damaging would that be to her?

seriously some dude sending cock pics to her. asking her to take pics so he can jerk off.

asking about blowjobs and being a virgin?

if it were a 8 year old he's primeing her to be a victim. so future pedo's can continue the abuse.

of course dude is gonna come down here and give some sob story cause he's dont want to get outed.

if anything dudes gonna chill out for a couple weeks, then back to trolling the internet for 8 year old pussy pics.

fuck it, whats done is done. he fucked up majorly now he should suffer the consequences.

pistol/fuck him, that could be your daughter.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm not gonna push the issue here anymore, because I think he's already gotta do a LOT of damage control at this point.

He got played, but I'm almost certain he's not going to stop. He'll just be a little smarter about it next time.

yo if people do something more about this, post it up

but personally

regardless of who the guy is, i wouldnt wanna be responsible for him killing himself

you must also think about what kind of 8 year old would say the stuff Gucci said

parents should let their chillrens know whats up when it comes to shit like this

come now

whats an 8 yr old doing on a comp using chat programs anyways

kids should be outside playing in dirt and scraping their knees

yo if people do something more about this, post it up

but personally

regardless of who the guy is, i wouldnt wanna be responsible for him killing himself

you must also think about what kind of 8 year old would say the stuff Gucci said

parents should let their chillrens know whats up when it comes to shit like this

come now

whats an 8 yr old doing on a comp using chat programs anyways

kids should be outside playing in dirt and scraping their knees

no shit. but this character is stil doing awful things behind the screen. thinking about perving up on an 8 or 9 year old. man. sick fuckers in this world.

i would like to be responsible for this guys death, pm me the ev.

better this dude dead that some little kid raped. and tos if your reading this just kick the chair dook cuz im coming for you.

nah, the justice system sometimes works. this kid probably needs some counseling and maybe a good cop will serve him proper once or twice.