prophetic dreams

unknown_urge

you ever have a dream that when you wake up its like...fuck that could really happen... or fuck that just dont make no fucken sense at all...i took a nap at like 2 pm today and woke up at 6 with a wierd dream in my head,,,,

i was same age..18....but i had a kid......a girl...about 12...but i never thought about it you know...and we were like goin home....and wrecked the car....and she had a kitty.....and it died and i got another one but it wasnt the same... so we were cryin cause we loved that kitty... then my friend theresa came and hugged me and said shed never seen me cry... then i was asleep thinkin wtf is goin on... and i woke up tweakin hard.... god damn lemon heads give you wierd dreams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was reading a thread earlier about joe rogan and carlos mencia... i started listening to some of his standup and ran across a radio show he did talking about DMT

dont know how much truth there is to it but he was saying that the reason you dream is because your brain produces DMT while you are in heavy REM and that your dreams are mini trips

lately i've been having a hard time distinguishing my dreams from reality, probably because i have average ass dreams, they just get a litte weird sometimes

like lately my parents have been keeping the fucking thermostat up to 70, when it's really not cold outside at all, and it just gets a little steamy in my room sometimes to the point of annoyance. and i don't know if it was a dream or not, but i remember going downstairs and yelling at the father for keeping the thermostat up and telling him that it was wasting our electric bill.

the thing is #1) i would never yell at my father just for keeping the goddamn thermostat up anyway

and #2) i asked my mom about it and she says she was surprised because i never complained about the thermostat

i don't even know if this qualifies, i didn't really read the post

bo janglin' oner

I recently had a dream where everyone knew the world was going to end in 2 weeks...but instead of riots and shit, everyone was just partying and acting super friendly and cool. Then a higher secret government chose certain people from each major city to survive the end of the world and I was one of those people. I was shipped off to a dessert with other people and we had to stay in this huge ancient romanesque/egyptian building....when it crumbled we would die but instead of just "dying" we would enter a new life somehow (while everyone else on the earth just died and had no afterlife). I remember in the dream I had to say goodbye to my family and friends and I remember it feeling so real and so horrible and depressing. Anyways there were people who had somehow snuck into the ancient building who were "evil" and were planning on spreading evil to the next life....So I killed them....after a long time, we were all dying of starvation. Some guy started poking at the ancient bricks of the building to try to get it to crumble faster....everyone looked at him and yelled "NOOOOOO" and then it crumbled and all the sudden I was on a boat the size of a large country...with futuristic computers and T.Vs for everyone...you could watch any movie ever made on earth and listen to any song ever recorded.....Suddenly the dream was kind of like a giant college frat party on this huge boat...and I was drinking brews and partying up a storm...there was a huge speaker blaring music as we partied...and the song zombie by the cranberries came on...these 2 girls say "hey who does this song again" I say "the cranberries" they say "OH SSHIT I LOVE THIS SONG" they take off their pants and start dancing in their thongs...and that is when I woke up....

what the fuck.....and this dream felt so REAL!

Twice now Ive had dreams where Ive beat the shit out of a cop. The first time was because I didnt have a "water license". I had just walked out of a convenience store with a bottle of water and he comes over and starts hasslin me about it. He tries to arrest me and push me up against the side of the convenience store and I turn around and just lose it on him. I could feel myself actually hitting him and I kept trying to punch him harder each time. The second time I can't remember what the circumstances were, I think it might have been graff related.

Another time, like 2 or 3 years ago I woke up in the middle of the night and saw an anaconda. AS big ass, 30 foot long fucking anaconda coiled up in m bed about to eat me. I wasn't sleeping for this, I was wide awake thinking there was a fucking snake in my bed. 30 minutes in the fetal position later, I convinced myself it wasn't real ad went back to sleep.

ive had this same dream like 3 or 4 times now... i dont know how i got there but i was at

some house partry... music blasting, females gettin down on the dance floor, kitchen

filled with people and liquor, and i guess i was just walking around viewing everything

or partying myself.. next thing i know im sayin peace to everyone and im leaving..

i get to the front door and walk down the sidewalk to the street... im standing in the

middle of the street and turn around to look at the house, and its just the house there,

grass, and the side walk leading to the street, no houses next to it, or for miles, and

everything was black... like the house was the only thing that existed...

fuckin wierd...

I have dreams about talking pocket kittens, hanging out in abandoned warehouses with dead friends that tell me they are ghosts, and making out.

I had a dream the other night that took place in a mansion on the hill.

Dio was playing a private show for me.

They were so close to my face that it made my eyes hurt.

I woke up with a headache of massive proportions.

I have vivid dreams that I remember minute details from.

They never make sense.

And I think they always relate back to metal and sex.

I am a simple person.