Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 2/2/2024 at 12:01 PM, LUGR said:

This thread is getting wild…..lotta experimental shit going on, deep fried pizza, French toast pizza, scrambled egg pizza hash…..

What could be next? Peanut butter and jelly pizza?

y’all better be thankful the Thrasher is not around to see this shit. We all would be getting a thrashin.

My ex thought buying a big ass slice of chicken and waffle pizza was gonna be amazing after hitting some late night bars in Louisville. I told her it wasn't the time to get experimental  

Guess who ate my slice of pepperoni pizza 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mn1_fuckos said:

My ex thought buying a big ass slice of chicken and waffle pizza was gonna be amazing after hitting some late night bars in Louisville. I told her it wasn't the time to get experimental  

Guess who ate my slice of pepperoni pizza 

and then you broke up with her

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Tried my hand at homemade pie on the smoker. My shit has a special feature that brings it up to 1000 degrees. Got a pizza stone and tried to boogey but apparently it’s way harder to get that dough right than I thought. Almost completely failed at the transfer lolol. Fuckin thing fell

apart and ended up looking retarded but it didn’t taste bad at all. Did like 15 minutes at 650. Will probably be experimenting more with this. 

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Tried my hand at homemade pie on the smoker. My shit has a special feature that brings it up to 1000 degrees. Got a pizza stone and tried to boogey but apparently it’s way harder to get that dough right than I thought. Almost completely failed at the transfer lolol. Fuckin thing fell

apart and ended up looking retarded but it didn’t taste bad at all. Did like 15 minutes at 650. Will probably be experimenting more with this. 

Like how you think, have thought about smoking a pie for a minute.  How did you lose it on the transfer?  Did you use corn meal?

24 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Like how you think, have thought about smoking a pie for a minute.  How did you lose it on the transfer?  Did you use corn meal?

I don’t think of it as smoking a pie on the pellet grill in the sense of it’s obvious use, but more like hot and fast coal fired pizza because that’s kind of what you’re doing especially if you throw a couple lump brickets in the chamber. But yeah what happened with the transfer, I did use a little flour on the cutting board and a little corn meal on the pie holder board thing not sure wtf it’s called but something happened between there and the pizza stone and the fucking thing wouldn’t slide off lolol. Ended up having to get help kind lifting it off and it was a total fail. If it wasn’t for my ex old lady I would have thrown the whole shit in the garbage right then lolol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

While the Oontz was on hiatus I saw a unicorn as a very cute girl stepped up to pick up her cheese pizza with pineapple and a side of ranch.

I hope you nega propped the shit out of her.