WHERE U HIDE U SHIT!

Darth Vandalizer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why the fuck would I need to hide shit. I don't live at home with my parents.

If I did I'd stash it outside somewhere....bag it up in a garbage bag and hide it under some shit. Bury it with a decoy lid made outta leaves and rocks. Then set up a booby trap when someone opens it.

FFS I dunno wtf I'm talking about...HAHAH

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
fucking kids are stupid...pull out the bottom drawer of your dresser and hide your shit underneath....

DOES NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE PARENTS LIKE MINE LOL.

I get lazy, clothes pile up ( and other stuff ofc :P).

That's how I lost a bottle of vodka. Needed a new hiding place then.:mad: :lol:

I have seem this thread for a couple of years now and have come to this conclusion. This is one of the dumbest thread's ever. It rates a 9.5 on the fail scale. If you have any IQ at all, you'll know not to leave a real reply to any of this. Hide your shit in your ass and you money in your pocket.

Don't be stupid people.

Noo Idea 4 daaaah peeplezz hoo wunt to hide stufffzzzz.

Saw it on the Simpsons once- Put your stash (could be weed, might not >.> <.<) in a ziplock bag and put it in the part of the toilet that holds the water. Who the hell checks there? Unless you clog that up, then your screwed. You have to pay for a plumber and lose your stash.

If anyone tries this, let me know if it works, cause if the Simpsons been lying to me ima rage.

how can you little kids expect to get away from the police if you can't even get past mommy and daddy. this is an embarrassment to everything we true writers stand for. hiding from parents...psh..how sad. i'm guessing yu little ones only bomb on weekends cause you can't be out past dark on school nights right? and when you do go out you gotta lie and say you're going to your friends house for a sleep over? if you can't hold the gear without having to worry about mom and dad not liking it...give me your paint and inks and keep your toy shit on paper. chances are you don't deserve the wall space anyway.

• 1 month later...

Put the cans in a trashbag and hide it somewhere in your backyard.

if it doesnt work

under your bed not under it but yu know the silky cloth shit beneath the wood?

put it in their parents will never find jack their

if its markers just put it in a marker bag or box.. they really shudnt care about markers that much

if none of these work put it in your school backpack..

I dought theyd ever check in their since they would think its for school...