WHERE U HIDE U SHIT!

Darth Vandalizer

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok been arrested before on graff charges, here is the real deal, dont where your tag on your clothes, dont write on your walls in your crib, if a writer you would want to give the appearance of a non writer including your house cause they will get a warrant im telling you. peep game son

• 5 months later...

I "hide" it in my glass display case. My parents know about me being a writer and they don't care as long as I don't paint inside the house, I don't tell them about my painting, and I don't get caught.

I'm also 22 so if my parents don't like it then there's really not much they can do about it anyways. What are they gonna do, ground me? HA

And YES I'm 22 and live with my parents because when I was 16 I moved out and got my own apartment and got addicted to oxycontin and heroin and all different kinds of opiates and I ended up running up masses of debt and got to the point where I couldn't quit by myself. I moved back in with them last year so that I can pay off my debt, get rid of my addiction (1 year and 2 months clean as of today) and get my shit straight.

EDIT : Sorry guys I didn't see this is a revived thread until just now. I sent lawnmower bad rep and told him whats up.

hahaha reminds me of my buddies dad... We used to get huge glass bongs (18-38" tall) and we'd carry them around in a plastic bag with a bag over the top so it wasn't sticking out of the bottom bag... He'd ask us "What if the cops catch you? You guys gonna hide that in your ass?" and we'd just laugh hahahaha... Good times.

• 2 months later...

Aye I'm gonna be traveling upstate over spring break with a friend of mine. If I fly, can I stash streaks, otrs, or witches brew in a suitcase under a bunch of clothes or will that shit get burned out? I know it will probably be found in carry on but what about if I stored it with luggage? Never thought of this before so idk.

• 3 weeks later...
I "hide" it in my glass display case. My parents know about me being a writer and they don't care as long as I don't paint inside the house, I don't tell them about my painting, and I don't get caught.

I'm also 22 so if my parents don't like it then there's really not much they can do about it anyways. What are they gonna do, ground me? HA

And YES I'm 22 and live with my parents because when I was 16 I moved out and got my own apartment and got addicted to oxycontin and heroin and all different kinds of opiates and I ended up running up masses of debt and got to the point where I couldn't quit by myself. I moved back in with them last year so that I can pay off my debt, get rid of my addiction (1 year and 2 months clean as of today) and get my shit straight.

EDIT : Sorry guys I didn't see this is a revived thread until just now. I sent lawnmower bad rep and told him whats up.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...