CH.0 FANZINE...

Cracksmoka

Ok, so there are a slew of colorful characters, and talented writers, photographers and artists in channel zero. This is something that i have been wanting to do for some time now, and i have recently put the wraps on a philly graff zine with a friend. So i think id like to try and put one together solo. So if anyone has anything to contribute feel free to send it my way...

I will accept any and all contributions:

DRAWINGS:

images-4.jpg

GRAFFITO's:

images-2.jpg

PHOTOGRAPHS:

images.jpg

WRITINGS:

images-1.jpg

STORIES:

images-3.jpg

REVIEWS:

images-6.jpg

ETC... Anything that you would like to contribute, pictures of gear, plug yourself (in an entertaining fashion), ANYTHING...

The process will probably be a mix up of cut-n-paste and digital formatting, but id like to try and keep it as old fashioned as possible. The fanzine network is something that i really miss, back in the 90's there were umpteen million people doing them and it was always a scene i was fascinated with. What gets included will probably depend on the quality and more-so on the quantity of the things submitted.

Aquiring one will go as follows:

If you contribute, simply include a self addressed stamped envelope. Make sure its THIS size:

white_envelopes_9x6.jpg

9"x6" in the US 2 first class stamps will probably suffice, in CANADA about $1 usd postage.

i will wait until things start to fall together before i worry about people buying one... but it will probably be in the $3 range somewhere...

My main idea is to have it be a sarcastic, glasses wearing, tit posting, n00b slaying, epic failing melting pot, just like the REAL ch.0.

Send all contributions to:

S.C.

P.O. BOX 51163

Philadelphia PA 19115

OR EMAIL:

ch.0zine@gmail.com

rip it or contribute, feedback welcomed ...

& MERO should write the intro... do that B.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dope. you should have a submission charge.

3 dollars if your going to send something.

That way you wont get idiots sending you crap.

And you will have cash to pring and make a profit.

what?

:lol::lol::lol:

your joking right?

i will be the david carsonof your zine if you want.

...............................................................*or NOT

....................................................................................it doesnt really matter,

to me.

;)

yes you get a free copy if you contribute, thats why i asked that you include a S.A.S.E. if you contribute via email i will be intouch or you can just include your contact info.

and YES you will get uber mega e-rep off it... i will even start a fan zine e-cred thread about it, and name everyone who contributed for teh PROP-UHzzzz.

Archived