Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

More help... Digg these stories...

work isnt allowing me to do things. weird things. like what you're requesting me to do.

which is odd because i can visit redtube at work without any problems.

i'll do it when i get home.

looks awesome! im sorry but im a sucker for clothes and good design. why drink coffee out of a dixie cup when you can drink coffee out of a nice mug?

dugg.

i have no idea what that means, but i signed up for some shit in order to do it, so i hope my efffort is appreciated.

You need to make a digg thread i find a ton of shit on there but havnt signed up to digg. I think we should all have people register.

Done.

i tried to register three times. and it tells me an error occured every time when i get the email to confirm it

back in the day, my boy went over him and got caught out there after the fact and had to give up like 25 cans...haha. he didn't want to listen to me and he paid the price.

i spoke to him a few times (kaws), he seemed like a cool enough dude.

I only see 3 digs on these and i was the third. I digged as a image did you guys digg as an article or does it matter. This is the first shit i have dug.

/Digg Newbie oner

I was a little confused about that myself. I clicked the digg link off the post, it brought me to "somebody has already dugg this" where I clicked "digg" and it changed the count to 2 on each one. strange. maybe nobody else is actually digging the articles?

Guest shai_hulud

Maybe it's me, but I'm having problems with links today. Plus, Digg has never worked right on this computer.

I'll do what I can on the Arizona project, though.

so when i click the digg link, it brings me to digg's homepage, but no link to the stories. can someone explain to my lead paint eating ass what the fuck i'm doing wrong?

You got to create a dig account. Login and then click submit article then it will tell you its already been submitted then you click digg it. It should add a dig. But that just how i did it not sure if was the right way.

With this simple process i can now digg whatever i want. I was a Lurker at digg.com now im a contributor, which also lets me promote some of the great blogs 12oz has to offer.

raven --you want the all city up there?

sure, feel free to digg anything you're feeling.

Many thanks to those that have dugg. maybe someone should post links to the digg entry to make this easier? I'm on an iPhone so it'll take me 30 minutes or I'd do it myself.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now