your current women issues...

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i met this chick at a legal wall like 3 years ago. She lived in the burbs and i kida corrupted her.. she started writing and i got super pissed when she started hanging out with other writers and painting with them. I can see how lame that is but for real, most writers are complete pieces of shit. Anyways, we broke up and i moved out and i started traveling again.. I was out east and she calls and starts myspaceing me to come back.. Shes hot as fuck and there was some real emotional damage going on so i did.. Im back for a week and shit starts going south again so i leave. I was really pissed and i went west and started banging/ painting wiith this other chick. That really pissed her off and i also started alot of shit with her on the phone and through email. We both started talking shit about each other and to each other and eventually i forgot about it. The only problem is whenever i come back home to this city i see her and then i cant stop thinking about her.. I convince myself that i still love her and eventualy we hook up and fool around and then she gets all wierd.

So this time when i got back home i decided to avoid her and i started talking to this girl whos dad is some bigtime yard boss for union pacific.. I hooked up with her and now her dad hooks me up with all the laterns and maps and crew changes.. Whatever i need.. even a jacket.. Awesome.. except last night i took exstacy and fucked her best friend/ roomate. Who is probably going to feel bad about it.. get drunk and tell her. Woops

Plus i also ran into the first girl today and now my brain is going all crazy. Fuck.

im only 19.

NOT banging skanks is basically cheating myself.

when else in my life am i going to be able to fuck 16-25 year olds?

even though i have a lady, these other whores mean nothing to me.

and i think thats all that really matters.

do you guys agree, or nay?

but if that bitch cheats on me, ill fucking kill her...

This dude is miles ahead of the game right here. Get that pussy while the gettin's good!

• Like 1

im banging 2 girls in chicago. i kinda like one of them. the other one is gonna get dropped. its hard to bang different girls, but ive been figuring it out. basically your real nice to one and an asshole to the other one. in addition one of the ex's that i liked is most likely down to be smashed, but i dont want to give her that satisfaction.

while ill this i met this chick that i like more than any of these other chicks while in new york a week ago, but i wouldnt be going back there for a couple months. wish i could bang the ny girl in the chi.

shit never works out the way you want it to.

hahahah its the other way around.

because she missed her mom a lot when she lived with me

so now we spend a little less than half the time at her moms (thats where im at right now)

when she decides to get loud. i just make funny faces and mock her. and she gets more mad.

then her mom asks hers whats her propblem. and im chilling there. doing nothing. and shes the one that looks stupid.

Chilled with a few different jawns this weekend.

Nothin really popped off but I got a foot in the door for more talking past this point.

My Ex called my while I was with some jawns on Saturday. She asked if I was "all hers" and I said no and that we don't even chill. "But we chilled once two weeks ago." And I said "I don't do that, I either chill with people all the time or not at all so PEACE.*click*

so my girl gets G'd at the bar(GHB.).

She doesn't pass out.

she gets violent.

i try to take her home to pass out.

nope.

bitch starts swingin while i'm driving.

i stop the car.

walk the last block home.

she locks the keys in the car.

then gives some dude $100 to take her a block because she "doesn't know where she is".

i answer the door to a bucket of fucking tears.

she gets violent again.

cops come.

she tells them to get fucked.

they wait outside.

she pulls a knife out of my kitchen drawer.

i disarm her.

i then manually eject her from my spot.

cops meet her at the door.

she proceeds to murk one of them and kick one in the balls.

she gets hogtied.

she plays the crazy card.

they take her to the funny house for a night.

no charges.

just pure entertainment.

so there.