Hanna Montana Naked?

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know why....but it seems like there has been an increase in pictures of underage girls (clothed of course) on 12oz...

for example....in the myspace pic thread and the smash or trash thread.

and people will actually quote these flicks and say "smash" or "id hit that"...or even at the top of this page "who cares?....lets see some spread puss."......i hope the people making these posts are like 15-16 themselves....cause thats just disturbing.

i dont know why....but it seems like there has been an increase in pictures of underage girls (clothed of course) on 12oz...

and people will actually quote these flicks and say "smash" or "id hit that"...or even at the top of this page "who cares?....lets see some spread puss."......i hope the people making these posts are like 15-16 themselves....cause thats just disturbing.

This coming from the guy who impregnated his sister???

dateline channel zero.

hahaha

send them an invite.

http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=vamale_692005

"sweet_erin78 (7:05:12 PM): im 14 f herndon"

"vamale_692005 (7:07:14 PM): 28/m/northern va...with 8" shaven pierced cock looking to get sucked...maybe slide into a nice wet pussy...pm me if interested"

to

hahaha

they have chat logs and pics and everything.

why the fuck is this thread on page 2... its some fucking 14yr old bitch... is 12oz really that young... I think I need to go post in that old man thread or something... seriously..

Not that I'm defending the actual creeps they do catch.

Those perverted justice guys don't even conduct the shit they do legally, so fuck them and what they're all about.

On a thread related note, can we get over this obsession of celebrities already? I mean this hasn't gotten old yet?

Archived