Yo, Vancouver is kind of tight

Vanity

Most folks seem chill, and I'm nit considered shady for wearing a hoodie... Madd asian hoes, and I've never seen so many white dudes walking around w/ G-unit/Ecko hoodies & fat-laced adidas... which is is wierd, because every place I've seen has been either a bar playing nothing but rock, or a club w/ the ooontz oontz and a huge line out front.

Ol' girl at Nelson's cafe hooked it up w/ the free drinks though, so i can't complain... I'm not even supposed t o be here. I'm supposed to be in China, w/ girls shaking ass for me.... payce

van diesel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reuben, who are you?

I kind of lost track of everyone after the first outtage.

I wasn't planning on being here.. I was supposed to be passing through, but I had to convince other countries that I'm cool, which means a dance off, followed by tongue twisters.

I did convince them how cool, I am, but I'm stuck here another night, igf you want to chill, get at me.

Van. is kinda pricey... you can get cheap eats alright, but I haven't found a pint under $4. I've been talking to a bunch of Scottish dudes that came to ski and hunt for yellow poon; whenever they 'settle' for scottish poon, thery get rejected.

good stuff.

Reuben, who are you?

I kind of lost track of everyone after the first outtage.

I wasn't planning on being here.. I was supposed to be passing through, but I had to convince other countries that I'm cool, which means a dance off, followed by tongue twisters.

I did convince them how cool, I am, but I'm stuck here another night, igf you want to chill, get at me.

Van. is kinda pricey... you can get cheap eats alright, but I haven't found a pint under $4. I've been talking to a bunch of Scottish dudes that came to ski and hunt for yellow poon; whenever they 'settle' for scottish poon, thery get rejected.

good stuff.

My old name was Dr. Dazzle. As for cheap pints....they're around.

the first night i set foot in seattle, my friends brought over this asian beezy and ran a choo choo train on her.

the rest of my vacation was filled with smoking the "fire", cruising around the beaches, asian girls, asian girls, latina girls, but mostly asian girls.

they were renting 3-4 bedroom HOUSES for like $1200 a month. down in the bay area im paying 1200 for a tiny two bedroom and thats a good deal. in SF 1200 will get you a little studio.

206 here i come?

Uhhh depends where you live I guess. If you want to rent in a good area you're probably looking at a minimum $1000 for a one bedroom. The DES is cheaper but....well, it's the DES. The suburbs are cheaper too, but who want to live there (ask Hayabusa)? I have no idea about houses but I think 300-400 would be near impossible to find.

• 5 weeks later...