Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

RIP Brad Renfro (who the fuck is???)

Known Heroin addict and child star Brad Renfro was found dead in his home at 9 am this morning by his girlfriend. I guess the real issue is who the fuck is showing up at anyone’s house at 9 in the fucking morning I think there are rules against that shit. Either way, he was in Bully and a few other movies like The Client and Apt Pupil and now his next role is going to be 6 feet under…. Self Destruction is a sad thing, but when self destruction actually works and the motherfucker dies, I have little sympathy. If he was found dead because of cancer or AIDS or a heart defect or a car accident or foul play or some shit, I’d be a little nicer, but this selfish heroin bullshit is just drawn out suicide that isn’t fair to the people who actually love the motherfucker…That said, the cause of death is unknown….and it’s probably bad luck if I don’t say Rest in Peace Motherfucker. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000605/

yo like casek said, its a long drawn out suicide and i have no sympathy for people who get all caught up in it cause it was your choice. not like some dude rammed the needle in your arm.

RIP anyways cause i'm sure the dude had family

why would you feel sorry if he died of aids?

that means he was sharing needles

or fucking bitches raw dog

same shit as suicide, no?

when i was in 8th grade, my girlfriend had a huge thing for this guy.

guess i won, in the end.... being that i'm not dead and all.

in your face, bitch.

why would you feel sorry if he died of aids?

that means he was sharing needles

or fucking bitches raw dog

same shit as suicide, no?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving girls the business without protection and anyone that does it does not deserve aids, they deserve medals.

give me medals.

edit - i spelled deserve wrong both times, some how.

Bully was one of my favorite movies in high school.

Bully is a great party movie. I forced a room full of people to watch it with me at a house party. All I can say is I wasnt very popular that night.

after reading the replies, i guess i should watch Bully. i've also wanted to see Apt. Pupil.

Dueces Wild sucked big eggs though.

dang, i'm old. Apt. Pupil came out 4 years after i graduated HS. :D

R.I.P. Bobby

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now