Ironlak

androidx

There is a site http://www.graff-city.com and they sell ironlak at a great price. £2.99. Absolutly fantastic price and all is good as gravy but its the online thing. Its so much easier to go into a store and pick a few cans than do it online.

But I reckon that if ironlak started selling in stores around here then there would be a good amount of folk wanting to buy them i think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEah there is a uk based online company called graff-city.com and they do ironlak for £2.99 a can which is great. Id say go and check out graff city, its a decent site.

But im saying if ironlak started selling in stores around here then it would defo be bought.

£3 a tin?? and they're only 11oz? excluding postage???

that's bezerk. You guys need to get out more, and to your local graff store. Hardcore @ £2.90 :s

OH SORRY, IM FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM -- MY CURRENCY IS INVALID NOT TO MENTION THIS POST IS OFF TOPIC. OH WELL WHATCHA GONDU?

Im from uk and i dont mind paying 2.99 for ironlak coz the paint is great. my local 'graff store' is shit and your talking a fiver for mtn gold and 4 quid for sabotaz which i do like i must admit. So realy paying 2.99 for a can of ironlak is a good thing for me personaly.

Whats your local graff store 'keylikesfood' ?

Im from uk and i dont mind paying 2.99 for ironlak coz the paint is great. my local 'graff store' is shit and your talking a fiver for mtn gold and 4 quid for sabotaz which i do like i must admit. So realy paying 2.99 for a can of ironlak is a good thing for me personaly.

Whats your local graff store 'keylikesfood' ?

Montana shop Nottingham -- i guess it's because it's an official dealer that they can afford to sell it cheaper.

You're not going to get a shit ton for $20. Best chance is Trout: http://www.troutartsupply.com/store.php?Ironlak-pg1-cid56.html

Or Oink.

The points are for Australia only. A link used to be posted in one of their images on the front page, but it's not there anymore. Basically you save them, and trade them in for merch.

I use and recommend troutartsupply.com as well. I order from them about once every couple of months to get shit. They always seem to have good pricing and its the only site/online store that has Rusto thins aka Boston thins and a sellection of caps for Male cans that actually work and I like the fact they at times have random shit like over stock or discontinued colors from Rusto and others. Fucking top notch!

• Like 1

You're not going to get a shit ton for $20.

no shit, that's why i was talking about BULK, bulk is rarely 20 dollars, nor is 3 or 4 cans. thanks for the crash course in business. i'll take the advice to heart.

oink has some good prices, and the leaker packs are great, but i've seen some amazing prices on ebay for people trying to get rid of hundreds on occasion, waaaaaaaaaaay exceeding any sort of prices that oink was offering. i recommend checking it regularly, there's been times where if i had 400 bucks handy, i'd be up over 200 cans (no leak....allegedly).

ironlak was my first paint and i loved it

after they started messing around with formulas and shit i stopped using it.

now i use razors which is similar to th original laks but bit less think

all in all laks still a decent, sorta affordable paint.

when i first started writing i was using ironlak and the clogging, fading and difference of colours was such a pain in the ass but after almost a year of not writing im using the new ironlaks and man they are SWEET! perfect flow, colours are spot on and have a massive range and its the one of the cheapest on the market, im just lovin it. greatest fuckn paint

are you guys insane ironlak is fuckin 3.25$ for one can

you know how much rusto is in stores? almost 5 bucks. maybe youre on the racking note, but really, ironlak is a cheap paint. only problem is its not in stores and has to be ordered online.

Damn i wish they would introduce them in stores here in the uk.

I think the consumer market here would go crazy high if it was to go big retail in uk

Contact IRONLAK directly Mate. It's readily available in some european countries like Denmark, Holland etc. so there should be no reason why ya can't get it in the UK.

Shits da bomb!

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS PRICES FOR PEOPLE IN THE USA

I'm telling you guys, hop onto Ebay and buy from n3td. He sells any amount and says its $5 for however many and then charges the rest in shipping. Don't be shocked by the shipping just do out the math and see what you're spending in the end. Unless you get into the 60+ quantity of cans off Oink there's not much of a comparison.

Ebay: 12 cans $58. thats $4.84 total/can

And he had a 24 can deal recently for around $110 which is 4.59/can

Oink: I understand that when you look at the site it talks about all cans under $4, and that they get cheaper the more you buy, but tax is still insane.

12 cans $47.40 before shipping and $64.90 total. thats $5.41/can, not a shitload more but it all adds up in the end.

24 cans $92.40 before shipping and $122.20 total. thats $5.10/can

Once you get into higher numbers obviously the numbers get closer and Oink probably gets cheaper if you're looking to buy 100+ cans.

I'm not saying anything bad about Oink in the least bit, I buy from him and support his business, I'm just trying to help the fellow writers even if it means saving $12 on 24 cans on paint.

I can vouch for the Ebay seller too, I've recently bought from him more than once and on both occasions the orders were shipped the same day and I received them all the way up in New England in 3 business days. Ordered Friday and received Wednesday. Great customer service, great product, usually has most every color, fast and reliable. Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase Ironlak

And I'm sure if you live a lot closer to where Oink is located it probably gets a lot cheaper.