Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha.....I've watched every video there is for the 5.7.for the sake of.(armour piercing rifle rounds from 75-100 yards out).. fkin forget it....lol.... it was either paint and the 9mm.. or spend 1200 on the fn57..... had to go with the paint but already got the savings account going for the 57.. .so ill man... not sure where your at but in va/dc they trying to keep the 57's on closed shelves for civilians.......the model shown is the 9mm.. I love it.. no complaints at all and manufactured 45mins away...hha.......and yeah,,.. im lovin the armygreen status..........goodshit man.... stayup

ps......... the AA12shots next.....lol

FN 57 with those bullets buddy had with the blue tips, best combo out in my opinion as far as pistols go. so many households are packing these in miami, the love of a 5.7

fooyung & Rustofills,

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

We do however disagree with your comments about the coverage, most yellows with very little white pigment cover poorly in comparison with Blue's for example (as with pineapple park) with that being said we know for fact that if you bought the same yellow in another brand you would be worse off. We regularly compare our paint against the other brands to ensure we are setting the benchmark for coverage.

Just remember that we stand behind our product so if you can find the same colour in another brand that covers better than Ironlak we'll give you 36 free cans for bringing this too our attention, of course you need to show evidence and convince us but to date everyone whom we have worked with on this has walked away impressed by how Ironlak covers compared to other brands.

Thanks for trying out the paint

Ironlak Team

Recently had the ''priveledge'' to try ironlak, and I wouldn't spend my money on it any time soon...

I can get at least 5 brands here in europe which are cheaper and much nicer to work with.

The only good thing about ironlak is that it comes with 3 caps a can, every other brand only gives one skinny...

Recently had the ''priveledge'' to try ironlak, and I wouldn't spend my money on it any time soon...

I can get at least 5 brands here in europe which are cheaper and much nicer to work with.

yeah man, stfu

people in aus and usa can't get belton or mtn or german montana fresh from the factory for 2euros a can

how would you compare it to MTN?

I will make this short because I could go on and on about many different spray paints.

I personaly think MTN is a better can of paint over all. The Ironlack stock tips are a little misty and the caps clog more then a unshaken can of 10 year old rusto. Ironlak has some really stronge one coat colors such as Soveit ( RED ) Midnight (Navy blue) and sirm Red black to name only a few choice colors But getting the right caps on them is key. Of course as colors go MTN has a much bigger range to pick from. I have used more ironlak then Montanas to date. But if Im given the option. I would rate MTN as the better paint and delivery system. Between to the two thats including the German and Spanish Montanas as one type. Theres a few other facts about ironlak I dont like much. Its an 11oz can and the presure is or I should say proves to be almost overly effected by temperature. If the can gets a little warm or a little to cold its then even more of a problematic paint. I dont mean to shot ironlak down, they are a newer company trying to make a mark and must go though these issues as does every thing new. I remember when there was only one Montana and not doing overly impressed or as impressed as I am today with there product. In the end both will do the job. Its all a matter of what is cheaper or free and still does what you need.

Now with all that said, Id rather use old style Krylons for outline and Rusto for fills any day. For personal reasons.

I will make this short because I could go on and on about many different spray paints.

I personaly think MTN is a better can of paint over all. The Ironlack stock tips are a little misty and the caps clog more then a unshaken can of 10 year old rusto. Ironlak has some really stronge one coat colors such as Soveit ( RED ) Midnight (Navy blue) and sirm Red black to name only a few choice colors But getting the right caps on them is key. Of course as colors go MTN has a much bigger range to pick from. I have used more ironlak then Montanas to date. But if Im given the option. I would rate MTN as the better paint and delivery system. Between to the two thats including the German and Spanish Montanas as one type. Theres a few other facts about ironlak I dont like much. Its an 11oz can and the presure is or I should say proves to be almost overly effected by temperature. If the can gets a little warm or a little to cold its then even more of a problematic paint. I dont mean to shot ironlak down, they are a newer company trying to make a mark and must go though these issues as does every thing new. I remember when there was only one Montana and not doing overly impressed or as impressed as I am today with there product. In the end both will do the job. Its all a matter of what is cheaper or free and still does what you need.

Now with all that said, Id rather use old style Krylons for outline and Rusto for fills any day. For personal reasons.

well ive sponken to multiple people on this matter and im not surprised that Montana surpasses ironlak in quality. my real concern is that im planning ordering in the range of 50 cans of ironlak's new valve system paint. i would opt for MTN but my current budget cant allow it. knowing that youre a knowledgable person when it comes to paint. is it worth dishing out the $350 bucks or should i hold out and buy a smaller quanity of MTN hardcore?

well ive sponken to multiple people on this matter and im not surprised that Montana surpasses ironlak in quality. my real concern is that im planning ordering in the range of 50 cans of ironlak's new valve system paint. i would opt for MTN but my current budget cant allow it. knowing that youre a knowledgable person when it comes to paint. is it worth dishing out the $350 bucks or should i hold out and buy a smaller quanity of MTN hardcore?

Yes its worth it. I mean Ironlak is good paint. Just not the best. Make sure you get good caps. TroutArtsupply.com is a good site for the caps you need if they stil have them in stock.

If you want to know what colors I suggest PM me and I will send you a list of the colors I liked to most out of those I used. Mostly like all paint Yellow's and Yellow toned colors such as Lime are the thinest. But they can be used for force feilds and detail shit.

FN 57 with those bullets buddy had with the blue tips, best combo out in my opinion as far as pistols go. so many households are packing these in miami, the love of a 5.7

hahah i used to have one of those. i had both the teflon jackets (blue tips) and the hollow points...

nicest hand held carbine i ever had.

Ironlak is shit! every can does something different. Aeroskills is way better for the same price in Aus.

LMAO at this.

Aeroskills entire writer team have quit and published an open letter telling people to boycott Aeroskills for multiple reasons . Go check their blog.

Aeroskills is an 'OK' paint, but far from being as good as ironlak

BOYCOTT AEROSKILLS ...

ALL 5 SPONSORED ARTISTS HAVE QUIT AEROSKILLS. THE 5 ARTISTS HAVE PUT THEIR OWN MONEY AND TIME INTO THE COMPANY AND RECEIVED NO FUNDS IN RETURN & HAVN'T EVEN HAD THE PAINT PROMISED TO THEM AS PER THE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS. SOME OF THE ARTISTS HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE CAN ...

AEROSKILLS ARE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY ON THE MARKET.

THEY DO NOT LOOK AFTER THEIR OWN & DO NOT HONOUR THEIR SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS. THEIR PAINT IS A RIP OFF. THEY ARE PLANNING ON GOING TO CHINA AS WELL FOLLOWING IN THE SHADOW OF IRONLAK.

THEY DISAPPEAR FOR MONTHS WITH NO CONTACT & MAKE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT. THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY, DISLOYAL, & DO NOT BELONG IN THE SCENE. THE MAIN OWNER IS NOT A WRITER, HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCENE, & IS A CAPITALIST PIG MAKING MONEY OFF OUR SUB CULTURE CALLED GRAFFITI.

CAN YOU POST OR PASS THIS MSG ONTO AS MANY HEADS AS YOU CAN. THANK YOU ...

BOYCOTT AEROSKILLS ...

ALL 5 SPONSORED ARTISTS HAVE QUIT AEROSKILLS. THE 5 ARTISTS HAVE PUT THEIR OWN MONEY AND TIME INTO THE COMPANY AND RECEIVED NO FUNDS IN RETURN & HAVN'T EVEN HAD THE PAINT PROMISED TO THEM AS PER THE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS. SOME OF THE ARTISTS HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE CAN ...

AEROSKILLS ARE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY ON THE MARKET.

THEY DO NOT LOOK AFTER THEIR OWN & DO NOT HONOUR THEIR SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS. THEIR PAINT IS A RIP OFF. THEY ARE PLANNING ON GOING TO CHINA AS WELL FOLLOWING IN THE SHADOW OF IRONLAK.

THEY DISAPPEAR FOR MONTHS WITH NO CONTACT & MAKE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT. THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY, DISLOYAL, & DO NOT BELONG IN THE SCENE. THE MAIN OWNER IS NOT A WRITER, HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCENE, & IS A CAPITALIST PIG MAKING MONEY OFF OUR SUB CULTURE CALLED GRAFFITI.

CAN YOU POST OR PASS THIS MSG ONTO AS MANY HEADS AS YOU CAN. THANK YOU ...

that is the blog post in question btw, found on aeroskills myspace page.

• Like 1

ironlak kills it everytime for me. covers sooo well. good colours, good smell, good feel to it. i miss the tubey fucking effect for flares, but i work in an art store and we've carried mtn, montana gold, plutonium g, and now im fucking around with some ironlak, and its good shit brothers.

people that are critiquing ironlak are retarted. who cares about how the stocks are mtn doesnt even come with any...but you complain about the one that does..if you say ironlaks quality isnt good enough your retarded. in reality rusto for example is good enough generally. and every color of ironlak that i have had a similar german montana color of has covered better than it. except for kryptonite maybe but ive had a few shitty montana cans...long story short ironlak is easily good enough and its the cheapest graff paint in the U.S. and the outlines on the ironlaks are fine then just buy a few nyf's problem solved....