Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of clown would want to mail order less than 6 cans of paint at a time? how broke are you motherfuckers?

Who knows lol. Not everyone got internet access or alot of cash though. But that is kinda broke, if they can afford rusto but not ironlak. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :confused: :confused: :p :p :p :rolleyes:

Only qualm about this paint is you cant control it like montana, real nice paint but nothing like a grey dot on some hardcore or alien. Overall its comparable to rusto except now cheaper, and way more vibrant colors, and covers even better. Great for bombing, but for piecing I still take montana for outlines.

MarkAll,

Try the alien cap or the yellow universal cap. Pose its a bit of a neat freak and look at the level of details he is getting from Ironlak. Hardcore is a good product but it definitely has less control and more overspray than Ironlak.

Will try that out, I noticed how clean some people were painting with it, haven't tried a alien cap or universal those were on my to do list matter of fact. The only caps I had access to at the time the stock outlinecaps, a grey dot, and the stock ny fats. Although Ironlak definently has vibrance and waaaay better coverage then hardcore.