The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.... @LUGRalways with the boat and fishing pix so asking here....

You ever ocean fish at night?  See any good shit come up from the deep attracted to the light?

When you're out there fishing on the ocean does the boat get mobbed by gulls and other ocean birds?

You must see some good marine life, no? Turtles? Dolphins? Seals?

Pix??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

.... @LUGRalways with the boat and fishing pix so asking here....

You ever ocean fish at night?  See any good shit come up from the deep attracted to the light?

When you're out there fishing on the ocean does the boat get mobbed by gulls and other ocean birds?

You must see some good marine life, no? Turtles? Dolphins? Seals?

Pix??

I have not fished offshore or surf at night. I have been offshore traveling overnight to fish at sunrise. Boats have not been mobbed by birds. Have also fished surf into the dark, but don’t stick around much and haven’t had great success. A lot of land based sharkers fish overnight and catch a lot.

I have fished inshore at night at under water green lights like this.

Have seen lots of cool stuff in them, dolphins, sea turtles, schools of ribbon fish and a sea hare slug being the most interesting.

Also, have gone out gigging flounder by foot and boat at night and see a bunch of interesting stuff. Shrimps, crabs and fish sleeping/chilling etc.

• Like 2

Had lunch here today. 

This-Shit-Is-Bananas-Pudding.thumb.jpg.347a6a4a3284834022e30af667846795.jpg

After the burger, onion rings, and a beer AND the cover band* next door was much too loud... I forgot to order the banana pudding. 

* the cover band MC saw a kid walking by in his Michael Myers costume and kept yelling out to him on the mic, "Hey Jason, I see you Jason... Jason" The kid's mom had to yell back, "Michael Myers!"  Cover band MC douche

• LOL! 4

On 10/26/2022 at 2:47 PM, LUGR said:

I have not fished offshore or surf at night. I have been offshore traveling overnight to fish at sunrise. Boats have not been mobbed by birds. Have also fished surf into the dark, but don’t stick around much and haven’t had great success. A lot of land based sharkers fish overnight and catch a lot.

I have fished inshore at night at under water green lights like this.

Have seen lots of cool stuff in them, dolphins, sea turtles, schools of ribbon fish and a sea hare slug being the most interesting.

Also, have gone out gigging flounder by foot and boat at night and see a bunch of interesting stuff. Shrimps, crabs and fish sleeping/chilling etc.

You sound like a man who talks the talk and walks the walk.  Do you have any combination of the following? Peg leg, beard, eye patch, parrot on shoulder?

Also, this:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

You sound like a man who talks the talk and walks the walk.  Do you have any combination of the following? Peg leg, beard, eye patch, parrot on shoulder?

Also, this:

Thankfully, no. I did have a metal swivel backfire on me casting a 12ft surf rod and hit me in the cheek an inch from my eye and embed itself in my face. I was wearing sun glasses, but that could have been a very unfortunate accident. It was a total freak occurrence, but I no longer use swivels long casting. Felt like I got hit with a bullet in the face standing chest deep in water with blood gushing out and fishing line all bunched in my face. I was in shock at what happened and felt the swivel under my skin and yanked it out in the water and drive home not really knowing the extent of the injury.

I just like to fish….some people around here are much more hardcore.

• Like 1