The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/5/2022 at 6:25 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

zero clue. 

We didn’t notice  until moving in

we just let it be 

Bruh wtf lololol. How long have you let this door be exactly? Lol. Wonder wth was happening in there? Jew pride or anti semite shit lol? It could go either way? What if it read just “black” with a fist? Or more hilarious, “white” with whatever whites do with their hands for symbolism. Probably not the hitler Germany thing but idk. Paint over that shit for god sakes lolol

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

The door is really confusing. Like the entire place got fresh white (landlord special)walls. 
they had to have known that door said that. Was told the person who lived here before us was here for like 20 yrs. So the whole place got done. New kitchen,  bathroom, flooring, appliances, lighting fans etc… 

But the door? 

seriously. I never see the back of the door I really forgot it was there. I’m only in there to sleep. It’s night time. I don’t notice the door.