The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This weekend should be dope, got another good photographer who's also pretty cool rolling through.

I'll hit up Jibz and Xoff and see if their down to Mobb Deep with cameras through NYC this weekend or something.

Get some good food with my good peoples and take some good photo's.

I'm inclined to hit some major rooftops if it's clear enough.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Noticed there was a huge party right across the street.

Some freshman shit.. went in to investigate, mad hoes, mad people even some girls that i knew. Went to the bar to get more beer to bring back to the party, came back, half the bitches left. The fitteds and sneakers must of scared them.

IMG_2245.jpg

what the fuck is wrong with that bitch on the left.... looks like somebody farted and she's the only one who smelt it.

This weekend should be dope, got another good photographer who's also pretty cool rolling through.

I'll hit up Jibz and Xoff and see if their down to Mobb Deep with cameras through NYC this weekend or something.

Get some good food with my good peoples and take some good photo's.

I'm inclined to hit some major rooftops if it's clear enough.

Shit, sounds like a plan!

Il be out there thursday night, i will for sure give you a holler when i touch base.

NH.

Yo nsmbfan, i know that girl, shes not bad looking IRL.

This was moments before i noticed she was there, she probably noticed me and made a youmad face cuz i was taking a flick.

Little does she know, shes on the oontz now getting dissed.

:lol:

randoms from last couple of days

100_9518.jpg

100_9517.jpg

picked flowers from my yard

100_9557.jpg

100_9516.jpg

mailed goodies to iou

100_9589.jpg

100_9583.jpg

put on make up

100_9587.jpg

go get my korean videos

100_9568.jpg

drama

100_9579.jpg

break tail off bean sprouts

100_9578.jpg

bought fennel for first time

100_9569.jpg

100_9572.jpg

100_9575.jpg

100_9570.jpg

100_9571.jpg

i think my mom jacked tape from korean airline

100_9573.jpg

she mailed me a care package

100_9574.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, so every year the local towns and small cities close to Sacramento, California have different events for the new crops or foods that are in season....

for example...about an hour north of Sacramento, we have a place called apple hill that has a festival every year where they sell everything related to apples....apple pie, apple cake, apple jams, etc.....

there is also a town called isleton about an hour away that has what is called a "crawdad festival"...theres a garlic festival close by, the small town of courtland has something called a "pear fair" where they sell everything related to pears...and so on and so on.

well about a 45 minute drive south of sacramento, theres a city called Stockton that has an asparagus festival ever year...it was held last sunday..and i went....here are the pics from that day..

me driving on interstate 5 (i5) south towards l.a...

DSC00749.jpg

nice warm day with the AC on bumping some masta ace..

DSC00750.jpg

met up with my exgirlfriend halfway between where we both live in a small little hick town/truck stop area (about 5 miles from stockton, ca) called flag city..

DSC00751.jpg

parked my car in flag city and took her truck to the asparagus festival and parked her truck on the 4th floor...

DSC00888.jpg

more..

walked through the security gates around 10:30am and saw a sign pointing out directions to everything..

DSC00752.jpg

they basically shut down the streets around city hall to throw this event....theres city hall..

DSC00753.jpg

had to buy tickets for food and drinks..

DSC00755.jpg

crowds of people early in the morning (america...fuck yeah!)..

DSC00756.jpg

got the tickets..

DSC00757.jpg

more..

walked a little bit and we checked things out, when we came across the hole in one contest...basically for 50 cents a ball, you can try to get a hole in one...and if you do, you win $100,000 and a new mercedes benz...i dont know how to golf, so i didnt even try..

DSC00758.jpg

heres some people testing their luck at trying to get a hole in one....

DSC00759.jpg

they really thought they had a chance..i dont think anyone won that day..

DSC00762.jpg

here are the poor guys that had to stand on the island thingy with helmets and pads so they wouldnt get hurt if hit by golf balls...they also had these vacuum things to pick up the golf balls...weirdest thing i saw all day...not pictured was the 4 kids in a boat fishing all the floating golf balls out of the water..

DSC00760.jpg

more..

still early..crowds not too big yet (oh...by the way...this is a 3 day festival that goes from friday through sunday...we went on sunday..last day)..heres a pic of some of the food booths..

DSC00764.jpg

the main reason people even come to this festival from ALL OVER northern california, is to eat some deep fried asparagus...thats why they have soooo many booths available...luckily, we got to the festival early enough in the day to avoid the lines...we walked back by these booths later in the day, and the lines were packed..

DSC00765.jpg

i dont listen to country...but my ex likes country..she listens to this station..

DSC00768.jpg

we went to the booth and ordered deep fried asparagus...these were the volunteers frying up the asparagus..

DSC00769.jpg

like i said, it was early, so there werent too many volunteers at this point, but later in the day, there were twice as many people back there working..

more volunteers..

DSC00770.jpg

even at&t sent out some volunteers...i thought this was funny, so i asked if i could flick it..

DSC00771.jpg

more..

finally, what its all about...these things are sooooo fucking delicious...they deserve their own post...they cook them just right to the point where the asparagus isnt too soft and mushy, but its not too stiff either (/no homo)..

sprinkled parmesan on top..

DSC00772.jpg

they also had oils and hot sauce you could put on it....unfortunately they didnt have ranch...that was the only problem...if i go back next year, im bringing little packets of ranch in a backpack, and hustling them..

more..

classic rock hawk..

DSC00775.jpg

this was the main stage, where the band performing that day was "loverboy"...some 80s band...the show was supposed to start in an hour...but neither of us wanted to stay around to hear it...the name of the band alone was gay...

DSC00776.jpg

asparagus pasta...i did not partake...maybe next year..

DSC00777.jpg

asparaburrito...i did not partake...maybe next year..but i did try the asparagus steak sandwich though

DSC00778.jpg

they also had aspararitas (asparagus flavored margaritas and asparagus ice cream...i didnt partake in either of those either)

more..

asparagus salsa for the asparaburrito...some random lady stuck her hand in the pic when i was taking it (sorry)...i did take one just to taste the salsa...it was pretty good...

DSC00779.jpg

the asparagus steak sandwich was ok..the meat was good (/no homo), but it was small for $6, and the asparagus was overcooked...oh well..ill get the burrito next year..

DSC00780.jpg

more..

next, we walked over to catch the tail end of the sea lion show..

i guess this sea lion was famous....they said he was in a bunch of movies and shows...the movie i remember them mentioning was that he was the sea lion in "the animal" with rob shneider..

DSC00788.jpg

heres another sea lion...i dont think he was as famous..

DSC00789.jpg

here are the famous sea lion's teeth..

DSC00790.jpg

nonfamous sea lion again..

DSC00798.jpg

nonfamous playing with a ball...they could balance them pretty well too..

DSC00799.jpg

a close up of the famous one..

DSC00801.jpg

more..

suggestion cali. upload yer bloody photos before starting your post(s) homie. geezus.

iv been waiting to drop

"Hopefully you got flicks of the stampede running from the port-a-jon's in horror of the reaking aspargus piss pollution"

far to long... that is all.

finally, what its all about...these things are sooooo fucking delicious...they deserve their own post...they cook them just right to the point where the asparagus isnt too soft and mushy, but its not too stiff either (/no homo)..

sprinkled parmesan on top..

DSC00772.jpg

they also had oils and hot sauce you could put on it....unfortunately they didnt have ranch...that was the only problem...if i go back next year, im bringing little packets of ranch in a backpack, and hustling them..

more..

that asparagus deserves its own thread, damn.

next we went over to watch the "dog show"...dogs catching frisbees, racing, jumping rope...etc..

DSC00809.jpg

sorry...it may be a bit hard to see the dogs in the pictures because of the crowd of people in the background...but look for the dogs...theyre there.

DSC00816.jpg

i was too lazy to leave the shade to get better pics..

DSC00817.jpg

jump roping dog..

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

more..

ok...i know you guys have seen this next dog...he was all over youtube a couple years ago..and was on americas funniest home videos and some shows and movies....Tyson..the skateboarding dog..

DSC00845.jpg

pushing..

DSC00847.jpg

riding..

DSC00849.jpg

more pushing..

DSC00850.jpg

more riding..

DSC00851.jpg

more..

got to finally see some 3d chalk art in real life..

from the right angle (couldnt get the best shot cause some photographer lady who was charging people was right there)

DSC00858.jpg

different angles of the chalk art..

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

more..