i hate boston

suca

Anna's isn't shit. I lived by the one on Harvard in Brookline for a minute, and ate there often. I'm just saying that compared to a restaurant like Casa, it’s just a burrito joint. It’s like a Chipotle or Boca Grande.

I haven’t been back to Boston in almost 10 years now, so I’m going off that time period. I’d say Casa Romero was a good second, but way over priced which kind of ruins it. I can’t remember the name of the place, but there is a spot in Somerville that makes Guacamole at the table. I went there once and it was pretty good. People also hyped up that Sol place in Brookline, but I wasn’t psyched on it.

If you never ate at Casa, you wouldn’t understand how good the food was.

It’s been a while. Anna’s is good, don’t get me wrong, it just doesn’t compare to family recipes in a family run restaurant.

Thanks, i'll have to put those on a list of places to check out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Providence,RI is cool, Portland ME is cool.

In the middle of those two towns is one big shithole known as boston. i've never met so many square ass fuckers with jarhead haircuts and sticks up thier asses as i met in boston.

that place is so fucking white too, and the areas that are not white are just super ghetto (too ghetto to be interesting).

no in betweeen.

culturally, i don't see any difference between boston and some bumfuck little midwest town

PEPPER POT* JAMAICAN FOOD IN DUDLEY SQ. REALLY GOOOD AND NOT PRICEY. RENT IN THE CITY IS TOO EXPENSIVE. A MAJORITY OF THIS CITY IS LACKING A SOUL. NOT TO SAY THERE ARENT A FEW GOOD PEOPLE OR GOOD PLACES. ITS SAD THAT THE BUFF IS AT LAST GETTING RID OF ALOT OF THE OLD WALL SCRAWL :( I THINK THE RULING POWERS PLAN FOR THIS CITY IS A YUPPY PARADISE. HOMELESS AND POOR FAMILIES ARE BEING SHIPPED OUT AND HOUSED IN SHITTY HOTELS IN THE BURBS THAT PROVIDE NO REFRIGERATOR OR STOVE. THE STATE GOV IS HANDING OUT 4500$ A MONTH FOR THESE ROOMS AND PEOPLE ARE LIVING 6 TO A ROOM. SOUNDS LIKE A SCENE FROM A JEWISH GHETTO. RANDOM BUT WITH THE MBTA IN SUCH BAD SHAPE I WONDER IF TRAINS COULD START RUNNING IF PEOPLE PAINTED ENOUGH? ONE PLUS TO THIS DOOM ECONOMY MAYBE. THAT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE

ORLY???

dscf5033.jpg?w=300&h=225

if it sold shit that adults wear and shoes from the 90s i would advocate it but aside from the hype of an employe being a jocked writer and nice guy, unless your a kid, into retro hypebeast shit and enjoy paying for spraypaint then no need to make the visit other then to see the decor of the above mentioned book...

with that said, i lived in boston for 4 years in the mid 90s and aside from VS and cost of living i have not a bad thing to say about boston... i think its pretty much the best city to go to college and is one of the 3 cities in the US i would recommend anyone to move too...

I've heard nothing but good things about Bodega, so I'm kind of confused hearing all the hate.

OH WAIT! This is the internet!

I forgot.

HAHAH ur right. but u gotta understand that bodega appeals not to bostonians but to collage kids. i mean lets be real if boston didn have all the schools and sports team it would be a pretty weak city. we got madd history and thats about it form my stand point... but anyway theres no variety at bodega and that goes for some of the other sneaker spot here. i mean dude tellin me they got xclusive airmaxs and the next week i see them at foot locker u dig. jus my to lincons but who the fuck am i

Pushing carts of paint down the back elevator of pearl arts FTW.

There was a period of time where that was the greatest racking spot on the planet.

Hmmm...a $300 set of oil paints- why the fuck not?

Also, RAMI's in brookline for falafel and dope home-made hummus and hot sauce.

Hit up the falafel trucks at MIT if you're feeling cheap.

Pushing carts of paint down the back elevator of pearl arts FTW.

There was a period of time where that was the greatest racking spot on the planet.

Hmmm...a $300 set of oil paints- why the fuck not?

Also, RAMI's in brookline for falafel and dope home-made hummus and hot sauce.

Hit up the falafel trucks at MIT if you're feeling cheap.

This dude knows whats up... i used to go to pearl at least once a week. makin my own meanstreaks stealin all the oil sticks from up stairs. b4 they had the glass case dudes tore open the old on and jacked everything in in like twice then they moved it up front.. this was like from 99- 02...

• 5 months later...

fucking walmarts are nonexist here...

been going to cvs for groceries.....

711 in my block isnt open 24/7.?!

live near a crack/ clinic...

fukc this sleeping at night bullshit...

chinatown makes me sad...

paying obscene price for a shit apartment..

getting assraped in school....

Archived