the what'd you get for christmas thread

RELAPSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just found out my ex was cheating on me for about 6 months... yeah it came from her.... man she is one fucked up bitch... I think I need some destruction league status on her....

I came pretty close to posting her flicks when I had them but she stole them along with just about everything else I own... Seriously this bitch is fucked up... she called me this summer... pretending like everything was cool... knowing full well it wasn't... then when I was asked what the fuck she wanted, and why the fuck she was calling me since the conversation was going no where she told me that she had an abortion 6 months before when we were together... now at least I know it might not have been my kid so I feel better...but since july I have had that going through my mind...

Well I am going to be around her and her new man for new years..... funny part is I actually knocked this kid the fuck out right before she started cheating on me with him for saying he was going to call the cops unless I hooked him up with something..... I knocked him out and he got locked... while I ran off and got wasted at the bar... Now I really can't wait to see this kid....

p.s. no... I am debating if I really want to do that to her.... my ex landlord already ran up a 10K bill with verizon under her name.... but at the same time I supported her for over a year and she had a trust fund I didn't find out about until after it was over....

Guest shai_hulud

spectr- Why do YOU need to ask the DESTRUCTION LEAGUE to do anything for YOU?

Was the added emphasis enough to get the point across?

Oh...I got a hundred bucks, a silver pen, and a really cool candle for my birthday.

Thus far I received:

125 in cash.

A Nautica set of scarf and beanie.

how should I spend the money?

I think I am either going to blow it on sales of drjays, become fitted, and karmaloop.

or go buy some movies.

you guys decide.

or come up with a better idea.

Do what SheRock and I did last night... Waste it on slot machines.

List...

IPOD Classic

Black Jesus Bobble Head

High Life Lamp

Beard/stache Trimmer

Books

Boxers/socks

and other cool shit.

Got some clothes which I'm about to wash right now.

Cooking stuff(Joke gifts)

Money

and I gotta wait on something in the mail apparently. But mostly I got to hang with my family which was fucking awesome, considering how sick I've been. Learned about some family history and saw some people I haven't seen in ages. IOU is a happy man.

Nothing special but lots of love.......

Change and money counter to make it easier for the stacks

An electric shaver which was sorely needed

6 bills cash from the rents

A bunch of clother

My dog got me binoculars and signed the card with her paw print

A $50 gift certificate for home depot

and some other knick knacks

Archived