Sergio Gomez tortured and killed in Michoacan Mexico

rushawn wuan

most of you probably never heard of this guy but i will share it anyways.

he was the lead singer of K-paz de la sierra.

word on the news is he got warnings not to perform somewhere but he did it anyways.

after performing his crew of 3 trucks was followed by about 5 or 6 more trucks with about 50 armed men in them.

they stopped the truck he was in, took him and he was later found dead.

his face and genitals were burned and his face was unrecognisable.

reason for the killing is unknown.

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?chid=5&schid=0&secid=11861&cid=1368782

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theo, i dont know about univision in english. i hardly know about that site period. you need some help with the spanish or what?

pills, nobody knows why that happened and if they did i dont think they would want to just because of who did it. the stop snitching campaign is in full effect in mexico.

I know when I stayed in Ensenada on the beach.. All I could think was how great it was. The food, the ease of it all, but then I realized that place is fucking nuts. Staying out there is great especially if you got people who know the lay of the land, but gimme the states any day.

i went to mexico with a friend a few summers ago. we chilled on his grandparents ranch, ate some dope food, drank everyday, drove his jeep around with the ak-47 shooting at random shit. it got boring after awhile. the only thing to do in town was to get drunk and go to the rodeo. these crazy mexicans dudes pushed a bull off the top of the tower in the arena. then they stabed another bull to death with some spear things. shit was buck, but i like the states alot better.

Dude this happens 10 times a fucking day in Mexico.

This summer i stayed at my grandparents house in Tijuana. And a few streets over (colonias (SP?)) like 5 SUV's pulled up to a Police station and a bunch of dudes with AK's got out and unloade into the police station. And the news out there on the regular is people being found killed. Organized crime is serious shit out there, a friend i have over there said that next to his wifes parents house a few SUV's pulled up to the neighbors house and killed everyone in the house and they then figured out it was the wrong house. So they went next door and killed the dude of the next house over and his little girl followed them out and she got shot in the head. Its no joke out there. I also knew some lady who lived in San Diego but she moved to TJ because her mom was sick her husband is head chief at the W hotel in downtown San Diego, as soon as they moved to SD with there decked out cars they got threatened that they where going to be kidnapped. Then there rims off there new Nissan Titan got jacked and the rims off there dope Volkswagens.

/serioushitdrunkrant.

• Like 1

Mexicans are crazy man. My aunt helps run a motorcycle team that does the whole Baja Race. I guess some drug dealer got in the race late and in the middle of the race his chase helicopter crashed and killed a couple people then the gang went got to the hospital to get the body they wouldnt release it so he came back with multiple trucks full of people with M16's and they went in took the body. Then the cops set up a road block with 2 cops and the gang killed them in a shoot out...

http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/helicopter-crash-baja-road-race-unleashes-string-deaths-morgue-raid

Damn.

When i went last year, i heard some faggot chained a kid to his car and went across town dragging him. He was caught and they tortured him badly. Fire, beatings, and finally, shooting him.

Sad thing is that the kid lived across my grandparents house.

I wonder what kind of stories will i hear this year.