Mall Shooting In Nebraska ( fucking EMO'S)

Seffiks

so it was a 20 year old kid that did it.

he got fired from his job at McDonalds this week and his girlfriend broke up with him.

so he shot and killed 8 people.

kids have got to find a better way of handling their anger these days.

Masturbation My Anit-walkintoamallandsmokeabunchheads

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

told you it was emo ( what the fuck is wrong with people encouraging that shit,

they all need to be killed as well

He had all kinds of problems plus was under peer pressure and such. He had to go to court this month and probably didnt want to go. He got fired from McDonalds and was all sad about it.

Oh, he drove his green Jeep there and the police thought it had a bomb in there, False alarm. They use a robot to inspect the vehicle, pretty cool.

They found a Grenade last friday in the parking lot, but did not say whether it was linked to the kid or not.

The people there are stupid. First they were like "It was some black male who did it"

Then some white boy on the news was all like "Stupid people these days, we come here to shop and then we got some idiots blasting away"

Craka ass crakas.

They had construction going on, so thats what i thought was going on and where them pop noises came from. Then i noticed people running, so then i thought the contruction people did something bad.

klhws1.jpg

Then the popo came on the other side of the building and i was like shiiit, whats going on? then a helicopter came about and i was oh wait, that was gun shots. at that time i was all ready outside and the mall doors were closed, they were under lockdown, no way to get in.