gangs are for assholes, cults are for psychos.

The Fun Police

Does anyone on here know anyone who was in a cult?

Has anyone been in a cult?

Heaven's Gate. Waco. Japanese suicide sults. Spahn Movie ranch. Charles Manson. Do. David Karesh.

Seeing as alot of you are from texas i can only imagine the shit that goes on out there.

feel free to tell stories, rag on the church as a cult. tear appart religion etc etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember growing up and there were a few stories of cults in my area, only one of them ever materialized into anything real. I believe it was a Pagan cult in the forest into animal sacrifice and things of that nature, i'm not sure how many people were involved but eventually the EPA or Forestry service caught them and they were served with a summons for cruelty to animals... or they were arrested.

cult psychos do not appologize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGqizOsLh_4&feature=related

another manson video explaining what was going on in his head... kind of.

i think that DO from heavens gate kind of had a point too with the calculated risk of timely suicide.

! 2789 ! we can be the leaders of this new cult... anyone else want in? free punch and pie...

started watching some youtube interviews of charles manson and that dude is maaaaaad fucked up... this interview i'm watching is like when you're with your homie and you guys are both blackout drunk trying to tell the same story to someone and none of it makes sence...

started watching some youtube interviews of charles manson and that dude is maaaaaad fucked up... this interview i'm watching is like when you're with your homie and you guys are both blackout drunk trying to tell the same story to someone and none of it makes sence...

LINK?

My high score on my friends pinball machine was beat, i think its at like 176,000 or something.

You need to grab your piece of fame back Del.

I'm taking a Greyhound to P.Springs and drink and play pinball and ride bulls and whatever else.

on a side note... http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com i believe, good breakdown of all religion. it explains the logic behind pagan cults and gnostic belief.

also i think the peeing would be better if existing members of the cult forced new recruits to pee in each others buts, felch it out and drink it in some ceremonial piss orgy.... while i jerk off.