You still want to fly over the Holidays

Poesia [ ] T

i wish every idiot driver would see the pictures of that 18 year old girl who crashed her daddies porsche who literally had her brains spewn across the interior. her head looked like a smashed up grey and red watermelon. or the pictures the SFPD made us watch in juvy of the dude who crashed his car and had an empty Sobe bottle go into the back of his head.

then you fucking idiots would stop driving 100 mph smashing lanes all the time. but be my guest. better you than me. just dont fucking crash into me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Around 5 years ago my girl became afraid of flying - it sucks. Now whenever we go anywhere we drive. Last two roadtrips were:

Chicago to New Orleans - not such a bad drive

Chicago to Key West - pretty god dam far.

I like road trips, don't get me wrong - but I wish I could fly.

Planned trip in February:

Chicago to New Orleans..she sleep, I drive.

I fly for work though once every other month or so - I dig it.

many, many moons ago..i dropped a dose, slammed a bottle of boones then hit the airport with my mom. our flight was delayed so we hit the bar. in the airport bar i drank a baileys n coffee, rum n coke, long island and another rum n coke. my mom was steady mobbin with her bloody mary. while i was drinking that last RnC, i looked down the bar and see the sherrif that arrested me for graff a while back. he was staring at me and i tipped my glass at him and smiled. he was with his wife and another couple. he turned away after i caught him staring. small fuckin world, eh? i boarded the plane all fucked up and asked for another rum n coke. i passed out a couple of mins later and when i woke up i was in Mexico.