man talk

Toe Cutter

Guest shai_hulud
You guys just need some of this..

brawndo-web.-sponsors-logofor--site-cans.jpg

It's got electrolytes.

If I drank that stuff right now...no. I don't want to contemplate that.

I went to a friend's birthday party last night. I sat around a fire and drank beer and ate half frozen veggie burgers. It was cold. I think I drank about a half rack or so, judging by the way my head feels. Water hasn't helped me much. I don't have the nausea I usually get with hangovers this size.

I managed to piss off someone I hadn't seen in over a year, when I disagreed with him over when the first Gulf War started (he said 1988, I said 1991). Instead of just saying, "Details, schmetails," he got huffy and left. Oh well, more beer for me.

I ended up having a conversation with some guy about the biotech firm down the street from where the party was, mostly about some anti-vivisection people I knew that had gotten chased out of there for demonstrating. The birthday boy, who is opinionated as it is, started getting extra loud and funky because he thought I sounded like a conspiracy nut. I told him that was ironic, coming from the same guy who bleaches the toilet seat before he uses it in the morning. He told me I was crazy. I told him I was having a conversation with someone, and that he was welcome to join in if he'd be respectful and not try to shout people down when they said things that he felt uncomfortable with or disagreed with.

This must have been a bad move, because he pulled the "It's my party, and I'll do as i please" card. I told him I didn't feel like that gave him the right to be disrespectful, but that I'd let it slide because we were drunk and I'm like that. Then, i just decided to leave, because drinking beer is good and all, but if it's turning into a chore to do so it's a sign that it's time to move on to the next place.

So, when this guy shows up here today to hang out, I'm gonna quiz him on his behavior- again. It's not the first time I've had to put him on cue for acting the fool. But, I'm starting to wonder if he really sees that I'm trying a lot harder to be his friend than he seems to realize. And it's getting old.

On the way home, I fell off my skateboard about a half dozen times, and saw about four cops within a mile and a half stretch of San Pablo (main drag). I have a big-ass bruise on my hip to match my hangover. I'm going to go take some Advil and lie in a dark room for a bit.

I think I am starting to see the handwriting on the wall, and it's telling me I should leave California soon.

Man ramble.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have permanent wood.

/mt

might i suggest

i woke up bit back and had to pee like crazy, but i had a boner, shit wouldnt go down, so i tried to ark it in, aimed straight up and it was like over my head and splashing in, SPLASH SPLASH, shit was sloppy, so i just arked it into the tub

Guest shai_hulud
you're, it is you're, you're, you're, you're, fucking christ, one extra letter

homer2.jpg

Go on, CHOKE HIM!! CHOKE HIM OUT!!!

That gets on my nerves too.

And, did I miss something, or did BF admit to being a hermaphrodite? If so, that makes her that much cooler.

One time, while drunk I really needed to take a shit. I was walking down a street and stumbled into someones drive way , dropped my pants over their flower garden and went for it, but no dice. Maye its one of those comfort things, but I couldn't shit there. I tried another position in their garden but still no cigar. Eventually I walked up their front steps and took a shit on their doorstep, right on the welcome matt. I dunno what it is about them, but something makes it real easy to shit on. Maybe its the nice big "WELCOME" I dunno.

Man talk.

Guest shai_hulud
One time, while drunk I really needed to take a shit. I was walking down a street and stumbled into someones drive way , dropped my pants over their flower garden and went for it, but no dice. Maye its one of those comfort things, but I couldn't shit there. I tried another position in their garden but still no cigar. Eventually I walked up their front steps and took a shit on their doorstep, right on the welcome matt. I dunno what it is about them, but something makes it real easy to shit on. Maybe its the nice big "WELCOME" I dunno.

Man talk.

Punk rock, dude.