man talk

Toe Cutter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this has nothing to do with beef..... its a matter of respect and privacy to us guys.

if any of the girls here want to request acces in this thread they MUST pm me requisting before hand and wait for my approval.

i have nothing against you ^-^ . this htread was made for personal matters etc. how would u feel if i walked into your room when u were changing???? SAME THING.

i don't have the energy to sit here and argue with some kid, but i mean, if you feel like you have the sole power to grant/deny access to somewhere on this board by all means.. let's go ask raven if he's cool with that. I wasn't aware that you helped pay the bills here and ran the joint. :rolleyes:

i don't have the energy to sit here and argue with some kid, but i mean, if you feel like you have the sole power to grant/deny access to somewhere on this board by all means.. let's go ask raven if he's cool with that. I wasn't aware that you helped pay the bills here and ran the joint. :rolleyes:

k ur right.... i was being a little cocky their...

anyways....i like you so i wont be giving you any more sweat. just try and be respectfull here when guys say stuff. (not that u aren't already just felt like it was my duty to state that for the others, like my job typa thing)

anyways yea my fault....

BUT ANY OTHER GIRLS BESIDE CAT FACE AND BLOODFART MY EARLIER STATEMENT STILL STANDS

wait.

You (toecut) felt the need to check me?

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

People are not nice on this website all the time. graffiti isn't like being in a fucking book or crocheting club.

please direct any further complaints, comments, etc, to someone who gives a fuck.

this has nothing to do with beef..... its a matter of respect and privacy to us guys.

if any of the girls here want to request acces in this thread they MUST pm me requisting before hand and wait for my approval.

i have nothing against you ^-^ . this htread was made for personal matters etc. how would u feel if i walked into your room when u were changing???? SAME THING.

haha

Archived