The I have a Child Superthread

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn man, most of my homies god kids, a family and all that shit. i'm here just chilling. the thought of having kids and a family scared the shit outta me. props to all the moms and dads hustling through. how does it work if you kid is in seattle? yall got divorce or something? i ain't trying to be nosy.

my friend has 5 kids. yeah he's mexican but he's cool as hell. i went to walmart with him once with all his kids, shit was ridiculas. i was holding his baby with one hand , and the other hand was holding his 5yr olds hand. while the other 3 where running around causing chaos. i babysitted i couple of times and that shit made me loose hair!!!! i dont know how he does it but i give him all the credit in the world.

;5850229']My son seemed like he was 2 years old yesterday. Now he is 12 and as tall as me. Shit is crazy. And the kid is taking pictures next to liquor like its cool. Im gonna be in for along couple of years.

better start beating his ass now

Archived