MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

You could fill an eye dropper with paint. Though you'd probably only get like half of a tag out of it... That's a very silly thing to want though... A marker small enough for your wallet?

Why not something that can fit in your shoe? Or you could use a chapstick marker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Make a chapstick "mean streak" less of a leak problem.

Any where you have to sneak a marker that small into mostlikely isn't worth the tag,

I'm guessing a show,school,airport, or u live with your parents and are scared to have a marker in your pocket

The only time marker draw attention is when there in use, stealth makers are a cool idea, but usesless, anyone searching you will open chapstick or look at an ipod case.

Use normal makers and never consent to a search, problem solved.

• Like 1

done some searching but havent found the answer i want. I've never used streaks before and gonna get some but i want to split and make the two colour effect, which is better for this sakura or markals.

i have read that sakuras are softer than markals which are more "chalkier" when you write with them, so im guessing sakuras would be better for spliting????

Ok i feel stupid just asking this but here goes anyway

I got one of those presto white out pens and used it a couple of times one night, then when i went to use it again nothing came out, no matter how much i squeee and try to wirte with it, i know its not empty coz its new and i can hear the fluid inside mixing when i shake it.

any ideas how to make it write again???

Is the ball bearing messed up? It can happen when you write on a rough surface like concrete. If you feel like it isn't, take a safety pin or something and poke it around the tip... see if anything happens. If that doesn't work, but you feel like it's still savable, take off the top and try the safety pin trick from the other side.