Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your momz

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your mo

maybe DC is stylish if you're into looking like a euro trash homo and/or yuppie. i've seen more people dressed horribly in DC than almost anywhere else i've been.

fall back son DC got style.

/DCnativeoner

Re: Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your mo

why'd this ancient as thread get bumped?

but yeah

every city

has some obese motherfuckers out n about actin like the shit between their crevasses don't stink

we need to start deporting them on some "you aint gotta go to mexico, but you can't stay here" type shit

Guest 50million

my boyfriend is from philly.

that explains everything!

haha jk

I didn't read all of that but I heard about the story yesterday.

The same source said that Dallas is #3 in ugly people. There is NO way thats true. There are some beautiful fucking people in th south, in Texas and in Dallas.

I personally thought New York had the ugliest people I've ever seen. /nogliks

READ: I HATE NIGGERS & SPICS THERE WUDNT NARY A ONE BEEYOOTIFUL WHAITE PERSON ON THEM THAR STREETS.

FLYEST BITCHES ARE IN NYC B LETS BE SERIOUS. CUZ ALL YALL OTHER CITIES FLY BITCHES COME HERE TO TRY TO USE THEIR FLYNESS FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND END UP SUCKIN THE COMPTROLLERS DICK FOR 3 G'S AN HOUR.

if you cant beat em join em.. im in philly and everyone is ugly... even the strippers.. the most good looking girls in this city might be the prostitutes.. but shit yeah we fat ugly mean and pretty much just pissed off... i mean wat do we have to look forward to being ny's little brother... im goin to get a cheesesteak with some tastycakes smashed into it.. butterscotch krimpets yo

im a native and i moved out. im here now and yes, most people here have NO fashion sense, and dont take care of themselves.

but the friendlyness here is off the charts. fuck what you heard.

FLYEST BITCHES ARE IN NYC B LETS BE SERIOUS. CUZ ALL YALL OTHER CITIES FLY BITCHES COME HERE TO TRY TO USE THEIR FLYNESS FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND END UP SUCKIN THE COMPTROLLERS DICK FOR 3 G'S AN HOUR.

This is the truth, I've lived in a shitload of places and never seen anything like NYC.

Models, just plain fly females, whatever, and they come in every possible flavor there is.

Vaj must have only been in Staten Island or some shit, alot of fat/uglys, and a serious lack of 10's.

Other than that every boro has a lot more dimes than anywhere I've seen.