Kill your life away online for free

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^hahaha...

i was just playing nes's baseball....brings back memories...

my nes got stored in the garage and someone stole it when the garage was open once....

sucks too cause i had it till about 1999 (bought in 1986)...and it was in perfect condition....

i still have most of my games and power glove though.

^^hahaha...

i was just playing nes's baseball....brings back memories...

my nes got stored in the garage and someone stole it when the garage was open once....

sucks too cause i had it till about 1999 (bought in 1986)...and it was in perfect condition....

i still have most of my games and power glove though.

ha ha that niggah ohko

shit my NES collection is on point - got a working power glove and a working ROB robot WITH the extra tops. Also got the version one light gun thats red and grey, not that flat grey bullshit they came out with after. And the power pad.

Took me years to collect all that shit

shit my NES collection is on point - got a working power glove and a working ROB robot WITH the extra tops. Also got the version one light gun thats red and grey, not that flat grey bullshit they came out with after. And the power pad.

Took me years to collect all that shit

the grey one was the first one. they had to change it to the orange-red and greay because of laws that prohibit toy guns from looking like real guns. like that fucking thing looked remotely real in the first place.

that said, i've still got my NES with the OG light gun:)

i always thought it would be dope if somebody put an NES in a car (like instead of a PS3 or xbox or whatever), but you you know any time you hit even a little bump, the game would crap out haha

its usually the game connections, not the nintendo

I got my NES off my female cousin who played it for a week, then put it back in the box untill I got it from herabout 15 years later - it still has problems even tho the connections cant be worn down.

You really need to get a game genie because it goves the games a fresh set of connectors