dont squirt milk from your cooterstache

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By chicago standards? Your shit is on another level up there... so I dont know. Its better than dominos or pizza hut by far, and cheap. Usually you find em in the hood here.

The meatball feast pizza is off the chain, but these wings kinda suck ass

Re: dont touch mu stash

2 weeks ago at a deja vu here my friend got squirted with breast milk. he almost threw up and we had to leave because it was apparently a horrific and scarring event for him.

gross.

hahahaha this reminds me of the time i accidentally encouraged a stripper to punch my buddy in the face at a club called Pink Poodle. September 15th 2004. i will never forget. hahahahahahaha

Re: dont touch mu stash

hahahaha this reminds me of the time i accidentally encouraged a stripper to punch my buddy in the face at a club called Pink Poodle. September 15th 2004. i will never forget. hahahahahahaha

oh shit.....i drove by that club in the bay area...isnt it in palo alto or something?

it was during the day time and it was off of some main street....i was pretty much lost.

pussy-kissing-breast.jpg

I've never wanted to have children of my own.

This photo changed my mind.

And I feel like a horrible person about it.

Seriously though, am I such a creep for wishing I could nurse stray kittens back to health with my own breast milk??

How awesome would that be?

Really.

That would rule so hard.

The only thing is, I would have a little baby to have to deal with.

It's probably not that hard to find someone to take one off my hands.

One of my best friends is a mother of a small child.

She still breast feeds.

And is prone to squirting people with her milk.

Not in a sexy way.

It always makes laughs.

ive been to a strip club about 5 times in my whole life and they all seem like the nastiest club ever. maybe because i dont really like them.

ive only been to 3.

heres a story about the pink poodle.

a friend of mine, we'll call him Gil, was there drunk as fuck with his girl and another friend. at the end of the night gil still had 10 in ones and decided he didnt want it, so he told the stripper that if she stickers her fingers into her pussy he'll give her all 10. she says ok and licks and dribbles on her fingers making them all wet and *shoves* her fingers in there. then she pulls out and when she grabs the money from him she grazes his hand and there's a string of saliva/pussy juice from her hand to his hand and he does the whole shaking in disbelief thing and fucking screams and runs out of there in a panic. it was the most hilarious thing ever. ever ever. ever ever. she sat there just fucking stunned. oh god. i was laughing while telling this story right now. this story has never gotten old.

i would of found it funnier if i would of been there ilb, you probably feel the same about my story.

here's a quick summary.

about seven of us are there together plus whatever other peole we didnt know, my boss had gotten like a 10-15 hit combo with the strippers breast to his face.

as the stripper moved down to the end of the line and in front of my buddy i shout out " KNOCK HIM OUT" (remembering what she did to my boss and hoping she would do the same to my other buddy) right after i shout that out my boss screams out "YEAH, FUCK HIM UP" we did this about two or three more times. she gaves us a "are you serious?" look as we continued to shout.

at this time my buddy is blushing and smiling thinking he's gonna get titties in his face.

WRONG,

WRONG,

the stripper cocks back and punched him in the forehead.

i almost died laughing. SERIOUSLY.

Archived