The land of cheese, chocolates, bank accounts and army knives...

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good flicks dude!

did you like geneva much? i stayed in the youth hostel quite close to the trainstation. it was cheap but full of illegal immgrants awaiting deportation.

so i was staying way down the scale from where you guys were. next time try zurich as well it's really nice!

yeah...geneva was cool...

i was actually talking to my friends about saving up for a trip to thailand today....if we go to thailand, we will probably stay in a hostel....

i want to go to zurich one day maybe....but i need to go with someone that speaks german.

I knew there would be alot of dope graffiti.Is'nt Smash137 from Switzerland?

Oh yea,nice flicks mayne.

i dont know if smash is from switzerland...

there was definately more graffiti in lausanne than geneva...

and some writers that i saw up alot out there were names like medok and ocult...etc.

How the fuck do hookers and druggies get by there with 29 dollar mcdonalds food?

Is a blowjob like 500 bucks in switzerland?

:lol::lol::lol:

thats what i was thinking!!

half the hookers i saw out there were definately men....

and the ones that were definately not....were young and looked good....but like i said....AIDS is all over the country...so i wouldnt even get a $5 blowjob.

welcome back! thanks for sharing your photos! i was wondering what happend to my chubby chasin buddy!! hahaha...

damn, with all that butter in their food you must have spotted a few thicky thicks out there, no?

then again at $175 for steak and fries and $20 meals at Sticky Deez, im sure they dont have an obesity problem out there, the price for food sounds ridonkulous!!

Haha I told you it was expensive! And I too saw a tonne of rollerbladers. Glad you had a good time.

yeah bro, you were right!!...

the whole time i was there i kept thinking about what you said...its cheaper just to eat sandwiches from the sandwich shops the whole time....

i felt bad for the high school/college kids out there...it seemed like all anyone was ever eating was sandwiches and gyros, cause those are the only things that they could afford.

we went into the supermarket and they were selling steak by the gram...

it came out to about $18/lb.!!

oh yeah....and thanks for telling me about the country before i went.