Acid

seven.13

Miss_SC.jpg

Acid is ok because, like it's not really bad for you. I mean like, I never actually did acid but ummm... I took an online course on the effects of LSD and such on the body whereas ummm... it doesn't really give you cancer or AIDS so it's not that bad. My professor Mr. Leary gave me like an A+. So like, I must be pretty knowledgable on the consequences and such, of like the effects of umm... what the LSD does to a person.

LSD is just fine. It does nothing to your brain or like even your mind.

I have a degree and such.

hahah this nigga got a picture of miss america to read that shit...hahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did way too many hits as a teenager to even think about that shit now, but I'll dabble in shrooms. Seems less dangerous, too.

A dude I know got a heart attack off acid and cocaine at the age of seventeen, and he was a water polo player, meaning real fit.

Anyway, my buddy said he and his brother got shrooms off some witch lady in the woods of BC that were so good that the older brother broke his ankle and didn't even notice until the high wore off. Crazy.

acid WILL fuck you up ... it doesnt matter how many times you do it really. all it takes is just the one time where you lose it, and your head WILL be fucked up ... just know that. and the chart is bullshit, come on now ... is permanent psychological damage REALLY more harmless than alcohol?? like REALLY??

^This is truth.

These kids tripped like once or twice in their life and all of a sudden they think they're an expert. LMAO!

dont blame acid for you fucking up your life, thats your own damn fault.

You know what, go eat acid once or twice a week for a year. Then come back and tell us oldheads that been there done that how it works out for you. Till then...

idiot.jpg

Wow, your pretty confused huh DAO?

Your the self-proclaimed expert on acid yet you despise it.

You might as well type in caps locks so people will really believe the shit you say

How many times do I have to repeat myself that I been there and done that till it seeps into your brain? I used to eat mad acid. My freinds used to eat mad acid. Used to slang that shit and it was nothing to trip a couple times a week. I seen mad people get throwed the fuck off because of that shit. One of my freinds became a hermit and didn't leave his house for 2 years. And he sure as fuck wasn't doing ANY drugs while he was holed up in his crib. He also wasn't schizo or even permanently tripping, he just became scared to death to leave his crib. We'd go chill at his crib and he didn't seem looney, but that's what acid did to him. Made him a hermit. I got other stories about other people but I don't feel like typing a novel on here. I even got throwed off for a while to where I really couldn't relate to people and just kept to myself for the most part zoning out and shit for a year or two after I even stopped fucking with the shit.

That shit catches up to you QUICK son. For real. Obviously if you just trip once in a blue moon it probably won't fuck you up, but to say that it's "harmless" is fucking REDICULOUS! Acid is mad dangerous shit because it fucks with your mind. That's my whole point. It's way too easy to do that shit too much.

That shit catches up to you QUICK son. For real. Obviously if you just trip once in a blue moon it probably won't fuck you up, but to say that it's "harmless" is fucking REDICULOUS! Acid is mad dangerous shit because it fucks with your mind. That's my whole point. It's way too easy to do that shit too much.

Yep, its true.

Acid is much more dangerous than Coke or Extacy for sure. But on the flipside, if people want to flip their wigs, see if I give a fuck.

Right, considering you can do too much coke and have a heart attack/stroke/overdose.

You can do too much ex and get hyperthermia or just have a nice stroke. And ex is what puts actual holes in your brain, not acid.

Acid, you can maybe freak out and people will tell you to calm the fuck down but thats about it.

Right, considering you can do too much coke and have a heart attack/stroke/overdose.

You can do too much ex and get hyperthermia or just have a nice stroke. And ex is what puts actual holes in your brain, not acid.

Acid, you can maybe freak out and people will tell you to calm the fuck down but thats about it.

Dude, do you have any experience with this acid at all?

I have been taking a variety of recreational drugs for a fuck of a long time now. In terms of mental health Acid is clearly the most damaging.

Again Im not going to say dont take it. I did, excessivly, for about 2 years and as far as I can tell I am ok, however some of my friends are not!

Do whatever the fuck you want to do, but dont intentionaly mislead people by saying its garenteed to be ok.

Personally I don't really care. I haven't fucked with acid in 5 years. I'm not advocating the use, i'm just saying that IN MODERATION it's not as dangerous as one might think. You're saying your friend used to trip a couple times a WEEK. No wonder dude got fucked up. Imagine if you smoke a carton of cigarettes a day, perhaps that would be more hazardous to your health than a half a pack or so. Your experience isn't the norm. I respect your opinion, you have seen people's lives get ruined from it. But as I said, they were extreme users and your experience is unique.

I've seen lots more people fuck up their lives on Booze, OC's, Coke, and Weed than LSD. And I'd argue that that is the norm. If anyone has the desire to trip multiple times a week then that is indicative of other mental issues. It wasn't just the LSD that fucked them up, they were most likely fucked up in the first place.

Again, I don't really care, I just wanted to write an argument calling you son, without calling you an idiot, WITHOUT USING CAPS.

i hate to keep calling you out cause i know that youre gonna get butthurt

but ecstasy does not put holes in your head

and instead of calling you an idiot or a retard for thinking that

ill inform you

the idea that ecstasy puts holes in your head is not backed up by any actual scientific research

the study that made that claim tested on animals and didnt use ecstasy they used methampetamine

and after this huge error was revealed it was later retracted by the people that put it out

and if you think im bullshitting you

prove me wrong

Geez, nobodies forcing anybody to do anything..I'm just stating that for most part, its a pretty safe drug in a sense that you won't all of a sudden start foaming at the mouth five minutes after you ingest it.

Sure, I'll admit I've had a friend who thought everybody in the room were cops and trying to plot against him, but we talked him out of it and made him realize he was tripping and he snapped back into his normal self.

And yes, I have quite a bit of experience with psychadelics in general. I've participated in peyote ceremonies a few times which in my opinion is the strongest of all the psychadelic drugs. Not because I wanted to get fucked up, or to brag about it, but because I believe in achieving a higher level of consiousness.

Mentally no. Physically yes. I think the chart is talking about detriment to the body. Addictive drugs that are bad for you are generally taken in excess as the user craves that drug. As that drug is taken more often the harmful effects on the body are accelerated.

If you take a heap of acid you will not die, but it is not good for your mind.

I think the discussion got confused on the definition of what is harmful.

I wouldn't argue that LSD doesn't have the ability to fuck up your head.

I would argue that it is not guaranteed to do so.

But you would never die from the drug alone. Maybe taking the drug and thinking you were going to die could cause a fatal heart attack. Maybe you would jump off a building. But the drug itself wouldn't cause physical harm to your body.