Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reuben Kinkaid

Seattle

So I'll be spending the day in Seattle on Saturday. Anyone know any cool stuff to see? Good places to eat/drink? I've never been so I have no idea what there is to do there.

Thanks.

seattle is the shit. i cant imagine living anywhere else. you gotta hit up pike place market, and whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO STARBUCKS. go to all the local, family owned coffee shops for your caffine. theyre everywhere and most of them make wayyy better coffee.

too bad you just missed hempfest. just missed bumbershoot too, but i wouldnt reccomend going. unless youve never been, then it can be kinda cool.

i like seattle. i had sex with a girl from seattle just last weekend. rough sex. it started as a 5 some but me and her bailed on that because everyone else was gross.

2nd/bell has some cool stuff i've found so far, lotsa queers, but real strong drinks.

pioneer square is cool too. pyramid brewery is kinda down that way. that place wins.

hit up alki beach for the bictches and the chillin.....golden gardens is also nice at night.....chinatown in seattle is pretty bomb they got way cleaner resturants than frisco.....you can also do touristy stuff like walk around pike place and the historic district, they got this underground tour of the city.

or you can go to the central district and get a burrito and holla at some norputas

seattle is the shit. i cant imagine living anywhere else. you gotta hit up pike place market, and whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO STARBUCKS. go to all the local, family owned coffee shops for your caffine. theyre everywhere and most of them make wayyy better coffee.

I don't drink coffee anyway. We're going down for a concert, so I figure we'll have from about oh, noon to 8ish to kill. Have you heard of the Alaska Silk Pie Company? I saw it on some show and it look amazing. Also what are some good pubs to just have an afternoon drink in? Anywhere cheap you reccomend for meals?

eat at Dick's on Broadway for the kitsch factor...

co-signed

and no it doesn't rain in the pacific northwest

Go to a baseball game.

As for what I got to see of the Northwest winters - it will be like 40 degrees (note not freezing, but almost) and just pouring rain the entire time. Not fun.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now