tekno

system tyrant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ladytron 604 ...its electroclash bur whatev

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F8KGU79B

cant help you with trance but if its minimal,electro,electrostep,8bit i could possibly.. i think

or you could just start at the first page of the album trader thread and go from there.. thats what my girl did.

or just do what i do and use the search function directed at that thread and type the usernames

serum

ilovecockbars

seffiks

xrebelfartsx

and three other power posters i cant remember and you should have a wealth of links

or you can use bitorrent

ladytron

adult.

fischerspooner

benny benassi

hot chip

mstkrft

ratatatat

justice

dfa

css

the knife

paul okenfold

dj irene

tommy boy

alice in videoland

daftpunk

felix da houscat

delta 9

or try blentwell.com

so i take it you took too much e once and ended up making out with some dude named biff

ive never been interested in light sticks beyond the age of 7 nor done any of these raver drugs you mentioned but i assume if i did, techno would all of a sudden begin to sound good.

ive never been interested in light sticks beyond the age of 7 nor done any of these raver drugs you mentioned but i assume if i did, techno would all of a sudden begin to sound good.

not really , to be honest most of the rave scene was and is just scene

just alot of people escaping their daily lives through a unique form of social music.. not to say that is such a bad thing but as most people are they tend to hold on to those feelings of nostalgia and newness by use of........

hmm forgot my point

yea you arent missing anything really

its just a bunch of people getting together having a good time. eating drugs, talking shit. being who ever you want to be. ego free. its the same shit as hip hop in the element. self expression, perception. personal progression.

i enjoy being in a "trance"

house music is for ken and Barby. cheese mc'shiet.

anyone sorta interested... download "Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious" Album.

good to get you started on the psytrance glide through phone wires.

its just generally as a whole. a kick ass album. what ever the fuck music it is.

yea there is to many sub genres in electronic music. and scenes within that scene.

but yeah. i guess like all music and drugs. some is good some is shit.

don't think its about the graffiti.

more of a "we don't mind graffiti" set.

trippers from amsterdam

gms07.jpg

Sajahan Matkin was born in 1976 in Amsterdam Holland. He met his co-member Bansi in a coffee shop when he was 14 years old. When he was 15 he left school and went to India where he travelled to Goa to experience his first trance parties. After returning to Amsterdam in 1995 from a another trip to India, he started making music with his friend Bansi. They created a group called the Growling Mad Scientists or GMS as it became known. Now he lives in Ibiza, Spain and Dj's and produces live shows around the world at various functions.

Bansi is Jose Quinteros who was born in Barcelona in 1976. He played the drums for 6 years, starting at the age of 11. He also played base and guitar, since his father was a musician. With 14 he met Riktam and after going to Goa together they founded GMS. He also lives in Ibiza now and tours the world on a constant basis.

got me reading on it.