Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

like having a really cute puppy, that u can have sex with

i met this female who is fine as hell, shes got a nice ass body pimp face. yo that bitch is fucking dumb as hell, everytime we kik it i feel like if i have a pet. almost like havin a puppy except its not and its fine as hell and you fuck it.

yo seriously this girl is like the extreme white girl type shit like where they are all like " for sure dude"

but damn shes banging.

and everytime i say fo sho she gets a kik out of it

anyone ever experience this feeling

i dont mean experiencing the feeling

but relating certain women to pets

jess.jpg

?action=view&current=jess.jpg

no nudity, no vote. you are no the rudy guiliani of 12oz.

i like to believe in an inverse relationship between looks to brains in terms of what i will put up with. I'd much preferr an intelligent good looking female, but if she is bangin, I'll ignore the mind.

seems like me an pod have same taste in womens... hot petite fashionable...and stoopit...

japanese girls tend to be like that.

but the stupidity eventually wears down the cuteness of it.

she needs to not wear such strong lipstick. i hate when girls do that shit. throw off their whole look with really out of place bullshit.

smash pod I am going to have to come to mia and hang out because aside from the massive amount of latinaz that I will be trailing like a coon hound on a run away slave...yall got some bangin white bitches...

smash.... i know a chick like that its hard to deal with her when were sans-liquor / drugs... i cant stand the "likes" between every other word...

smash.... i know a chick like that its hard to deal with her when were sans-liquor / drugs... i cant stand the "likes" between every other word...

I too know this,

Beer goggles are great/terrible sometimes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now